20

My mind went blank.

My Sammy had just been taken from me, and it was my fault, but I had to tell her about Wes, she still doesn't know half of the story, but I think that'll suffice for the time being. The look she gave me, when I first told her.

I knew where he was, was absolutely heart breaking but then when. I told her I was apart if the kidnapping, it was like she had lost every ounce of trust ad respect she had for me. "Harry, the police are here." The blonde lad said.

"Mr. Styles, I'm officer spencer,we just want to ask you a few questions." I nodded, following the old man back to the police station. He was adverse height, grey haired, a tad wrinkly.

Niall, and emily were put in desperate rooms for questioning. "Now Mr. Styles, I can assure you were doing everything in our power to find you're friend-"

"Girlfriend." I corrected him.

He nodded. "Right, um girlfriend. Where were you when she was taken?"

"We were eating breakfast." I wince, remembering the big blow up, that I could have prevented. I always did fuck up everything good that ever came into my life. "We? I'm assuming, niall and emily were with you as we'll?" I mutter a yes.

He leans forward onto the small wooden table. "Don't think I don't know what game you're playing. I know you're type, if this is all just some sick joke, cut it out. Were talking a girls life here, if we don't find her within seventy four hours chances are they've already killed her, I get pricks in here like you all the time.-"

"What? Do you really believe I had anything to do with the kidnap of my Sammy, I would fûcking die for her. Do not sit there and say that you know 'my kind' you don't know shit about me or where I come from, so do not act hard, or I'll show you hard." I seethe through clenched teeth.

He quirks an eyebrow. "Is that a threat styles?"

I laugh unhumorously. "I can guarantee you Sherif, it's a promise."

He slams his hands down on the table. "I'd watch what you say to me, I could lock you up so fast it'd give you whiplash."

"You're nothing but a mall cop. You think just because you have a badge, you can play with the big boys?" I spit. "I've done worser things, in my seventeen years, then you'll do in you're entire lifetime."

He paused for a bit, stirring his coffee, and taking small sips. He then leaned back, a big smirk plastered on his old pathetic excuse for a face.

"I worked the Wesley kidnapping case." He says, and my blood runs cold. "How long ago was it? A year now?" He says teasingly. "Too bad they never found out who did it...lucky for them a certain someone dropped off half a million dollars in cash to drop the case."

My eyes widen. "I'd like to leave now." I say standing up. He shakes his head as begin to leave the room. "What's the matter Harry, afraid you're bad luck has caught up on ya?" He chuckles. "Besides, you're not allowed to leave, were not done."

"Let me rephrase that." I call over my shoulder. "I'm fucking leaving now." I slam the door shut.

~0~

"Niall, that piece of shit, you should have heard the way he was talking to me." I say fuming. "If I had my gun I would have put a bullet right through his skull."

"Please don't." Emily squeaked from the back seat.

"Don't worry babe." Niall said soothingly. Glancing back at Emily, then turning back to me. "I'd help."

I laugh, the blonde boy always trying to get someone to crack a smile. But i stopped when seeing he was dear serious. "You're like my brother Harry, I don't let people hurt my family."

I groaned, rubbing my hands over my face. "Come on niall don't go all soft on me." I say tears pricking my eyes as I try to concentrate on the road. We were driving to my old flat mates house. He has some high tech shit that would help us track Sam.

"Come on mate...I can't be all hard on you all the time... You need to break down every once in a while. Everyone does." The sincereness in his voice is heart warming.

"Just like niall did, last night." Emily laughs. "You should have been there, it was like he was on his man period, he was eating a bag of crisps, and they spilt on the floor and my poor baby just broke down."

Niall pouted. "They were my favorite and it was the last bag."

Emily reaches up to rub his shoulders soothingly. "I'll get you some more when we get back, yeah?"

Relationship goals. "That reminds me I've been meaning to stop at the store and pick up some snacks, Sammy said she likes the little buttercups. I had made fun of her for likening them because well, there gross. I should have just got her the fucking candy." I sigh.

"Harry do you think we'll find her, I mean the chances are.." A wail slipped from mouth, jerking us off of the road, niall quickly took the wheel. "Pull over, I'm sorry."

"I um, we know who has her. Just not her location. I'm fine to drive. I need something to take my mind off.." I groan. "We'll find her." I say, mostly to myself.

It's been two hours since we left, Niall's asleep drooling over my damn window. I thought emily was the same until she spoke. "You love her don't you?"

"Love is a strong word," I glance quickly in my mirror.

She sighs, "but I know you love her, you look at her the way Niall looks at me. Those looks don't happen eveyday. I've known you since diapers hazz, you've never been in love."

I swallow harshly. "Yeah? We'll neither have you. What ever happened to the whole 'I'm never going yo fall for that stupid shit.' ? Huh?"

She laughs. "A certain blonde changed my mind." She says happily.

"Justin beiber?"

"You're a real ass." She chuckles. " I don't see how she puts up with you're shit."

I shake my head, seeing the familiar house come into view. "I don't either, but I'm glade she does." I turn off the engine. "Wake him would you, before he gets stuck to the glass." I motion to the sleeping blonde.

Quickly running up the front steps, almost face planting on a few, I give three quick tapes on the door. "What the hell? I swear someone better be dying or- harry?"

I smile, "hey li, it's been a while. Niall and emily are here as well." I say as he looks try's to look around me.

We stand there a bit awkwardly, "Oh sorry, erm come in." The others follow in behind me.

Louis home is how I expected it to be. It has that homey feeling, warm carpets, sort of a red theme going on. "So what seems to be the problem?" He asks, motions for us to take a seat on the two large sofas. "I need you're help."

It took a full hour to explain what was happening, but Louis being the smart son of a bitch he is, caught on quickly. He stood up leaving the room leaving me and the others confused. Until he came back carrying a black zip up strap bag. "What's all this?" Niall questions, removing his arm from around emily.

"No fucking way." I gleam, holding up a pistole. Emily goes to pick one up, but is stopped by niall. "No don't touch these." She obliges with a small pout.

"Louis what are we going to do with these?" I ask examine the various guns in awe.

He shrugs. "You wanna get her back right." I nod.

"Let's lock and load."

A/n yes I know it was boring, but it's a filler chapter.

I'm going to set goals now because I really want people to comment and vote. So I order for the next chapter how about.

5 votes. 10 comments. And 5 fans.

Thank u all. Oh and please check out "dreams" by verena2002

She's doing great and I think it should be recognized.

Oh and to morrow is a special someone birthday.

HARRY SEX GOD STYLES IS TURING 21.