2

Sam's p.o.v

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Class was as agonizingly slow as usual.

My min constantly wondered over Harry's words.

The delightful way they rolled of of his tongue. His soft looking pink lips. The way they made a perfect heart, they looked desirably kissa-

"Miss.Scott, I assume you know the answer to my question since you were paying attention. Who was the president of the united sates during the civil war?" My boring history teacher asked eyeing me. The entire class had snapped there necks to look at me. They want a show? Okay.

"Well sir,I do believe I never raised my hand, and I presume the reason you did call on me was because you knew I was no I fact paying attention nor listening to a single word you were saying. Am I wrong?"

I smirked once I saw his dumbfounded expression. He slammed his ruler down on the desk then pointed it in the direction of the doo. "Are you getting smart with a teacher Samantha." He quirk ex an eyebrow "because if you are feel free to go to the principle."

I slowly shook my head. "No of course not." I smiled lightly "I'm getting smart with you."

He shared the same jaw-dropping expression as the rest of the idiots in this class. "Leave now!" He demanded.

I pouted "Don't I get a please."

His jaw clenched "Samantha if you do not leave this class rig-"

"Chill I'm going, grab the tampon out of your ass would ya." I grab my belongs and skip towards the door the entire class starring at me. Just when I'm about to leave I turn with a frown. "Didn't your mothers tell you it's rude to stare?" I grab the note from Mr.Chaney and make my way to the main office.

No longer than a minute later am I sitting in the office chair waiting to be called. The door opens and I see Amanda showing a boy out. I take. A second glance once I realize this that boy was harry.

"Okay harry if you need any help do not hesitate to come down." She smiles.

Harry laughs slightly "Thanks Mrs.Hackle."

His smile slowly fades once he see's me. I'm about to walk past him when his voice stops me.

"Did your mum ring you?"

"Did my mom do what to me?" I ask in confusion.

Harry stares at me before smacking his forehead slightly. "Sorry forgot. Did she call you?"

"No why?"

He takes out his phone and scrolls threw it, handing it to me.

It's a text from his mom.

"Hi baby. Hope u and Gem are having fun. I met the nicest lady today. She told me that she has a daughter who goes to ur school too. And we talked for a bit. Anyway long story short she's going to be picking u and Gem up this afternoon. The afternoon bus gets a tad bit too crazy so go to the back of school and wait for her. Okay mummy loves you. Xoxoxo."

"You call her 'mummy' still." I laugh. He snatches his phone away. "Shut up, I don't Gemma does." He defends.

"Whatever see you later." I match past him and into amber's office.

"Hello Sam nice to see you again."

I take a seat in front of her desk and help my self to her candy jar. "Sup Amber."

She sighs. "We agreed on not calling me amber"

I laughed "no you said 'don't call me Amber' I just stared at you. That's not agreeing."

"Fine, why are you here today."

I shrugged. "Mr.Chaney was being an asshole again."

"That's not a positive way to let out your anger." She shook her head.

"Your right il make sure to slap him first."

She gasped. "Amber I was joking. Oh my Jesus, people take a joke."

"Have you been writing in your book?" She questioned.

I shook my head.

"Why, I gave that to you so you can clear out your thoughts."

"I don't want to." I murmured.

"Please just try it, if u don't like it then that's fine."

I sighed giving up. "Okay, but can I have another one."

She looked at me.

"I kinda lit the old one on fire."

Her eyes widened. As she looked at me with a shocked expression. "Okay here. No fire's" she called as I got up and walked out of her office.

"Sure thing Amber." I laughed as I walked down the hall.

-_-_-_-_-_-

*Beep beep*

The sound of my moms car horn brakes Gemma and i's conversation.

"Hi I'm April, Sammy's mom." I hear harry chuckle beside me.

"Hello Sammy's mum" he mocks. I jab his side hard.

"Oh dear call me April, and you are." She hold out a hand witch he gladly takes. "I'm harry this is Gemma"

Gemma waves from the back seat.

The sound of the radio fills the car silence as we drive back home. We pull into our driveway when I notice Toms car in the driveway. My stomach instantly drops at the thought of him paying a 'visit to me at night'.

"Mom can I stay over at gem's"

She glances at me then in her mirror. "Sure it's friday I don't see why not. Just call me before you get to bed and come to the house to grab you medi-"

"Yeah thanks mom." I interrupt her looking back at harry to see him glaring at me. What the hell?

Them realization hits me. I forgot harry was even relevant to this situation!

"Okay I'll be over in a few." I yell.

----

I hear a knock on my door as I'm packing my over night bag.

"Sam, I hear your not going to be with us tonight? Going over A friends?" I turn to see my step dad.

I try not to make eye contact as I hurriedly pack. I feel two hands press on my hips. "When you come back we'll finish our game okay sugar." He whispers in my ear.

That thought makes tears swell in my eyes as I shrug him off and run down the steps. "mom I'll see when I get back." I yell hoping she hears me somewhere in the house.

"Okay Sam, I love you." I run out of the door not even locking it. And over to Gemma's. I knock a few times, until so one answers.

I smile "let the fun begin."