Dorks

GERARD'S POV

"Please Gerard!" My little brother, Mikey, and his boyfriend, Pete, begged. They want me to come to a skating tournament with them. Every year Belleville holds a competition between all the skaters in town. They do tricks, flips, and God knows what else. A panel of three judges give them scores and they'll determine which placement the skater gets in the competition.

"I don't know..." I mutter. Pete and Mikey don't own a car, and our mother would kill them if they walked there alone.

"Please Gee, I'll literally do anything." Mikey begged.

"Anything? You will type out all of my emails for the next week." I say with a devilish grin. I work at animation studio, I get at least 20 emails a day. Mikey knows this.

"What-" Mikey was about to complain before I cut him off.

"You said anything." I point out.

"I will only answer your emails if you drive us there and stay with us until the very end of the tournament." Mikey says.

I think about this, it wouldn't hurt me to go out. Or will it? Who knows? I haven't been out for so long that I could be a vampire.

"Fine." I huff.

Pete and Mikey cheer and high five before running through my house. They love to spend time at my house, they have no where else to go when they want to escape.

I love my mother, but she can be... Interesting. Lets just say, her method of parenting isn't always the best. Pete just loves Mikey and follows him everywhere he goes, including my house. It's cute, and I don't mind company.

I slip on my combat boots that were way too expensive and grab my keys. Every step I took, my leather boots made tiny squeaks. Mikey and Pete were already in the car practically bouncing.

Those dorks.

AN

Hello! This is a new Ferard/Frerad book! I'm really excited about this one and I hope you are just as excited!

Thank you for reading.

-GROOVYLADY