Sleep

FRANK'S POV

We lay in bed together. The room was hot and stuffy. Clothes have been removed. Purple blotches cover our skin. Sweat drips down our foreheads. Sex is a great thing.

Gerard turned to face me and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"I wish Pete was here." Gerard whispers.

"That would be awkward." I joke.

"Oh... Ew! Not like that. I just wish he was in Jersey." Gerard pulls a face of disgust.

It's been a month since Pete left. His abstence is obvious. Mikey has been gloomy and only visiting Gerard once a week.

I can't blame him. There's so many memories of Pete in this house. There's pictures if the couple in this house. So much of their time together was in this house.

"Is there a reason why you wish he was here?" I ask.

"To make Mikey feel better. Also, Pete said to me the day after we started talking that he would want to know 'details' after we had sex. I probably wouldn't give the details to him... But, it's a nice memory." Gerard whispers.

I chuckle, the idea of Pete begging Gerard for the dirty details made my heart warm up.

I didn't know Pete for that long, but he was something special.

"Well, it's not like he's dead. We'll visit him soon." I kiss Gerard's forehead.

"We better." Gerard says before turning off his bedside lamp. The room became black. I can't even see Gerard. But, I can feel him. I can feel his arms around me, I can feel his breath on my face, I can hear his breathing slow down as he drifts off into sleep.

AN

-GROOVYLADY