-194-

-psyche pov-

"it must been tough" i looked at his concerned eyes after i told him everything what happened.

"i told everything to you, to clear myself jake." i sighed and looked at the sea. "i know i made you all worried"

"it doesn't matter anymore, psyche. ang importante huwag mo na uulitin. we're all here for you psyche, always" i felt how genuine he is with his words. it make me cry in silent.

"i know, but i want to be alone now jake" i looked at him with tears in my face. he looked so shocked.

"wha- why?"

"just because. kaya please jake? layuan mo na ako, layuan nyo na ako?" i told him the opposite i really wanted to say.

"hindi pwede psyche, hindi kita pwede iwan mag-isa. nandito lang ako para sayo diba? i promised, right?" umiling ako ng ilang beses.

"please jake?" i pleaded, he shook his head and choose to wiped my tears away.

"i know hindi mo ito gusto, huwag mong gawin psyche.." he whispered.

"just this one jake, please understand me." i heard he sighed loudly.

"you really want this to happen? look into my eyes and say yes, psyche" he said in his serious tone. i tried my best to look into his pleading eyes,

"yes, jake. please act that you didn't even know me. i didn't came into your life" mabilis akong umiwas sa tingin nya and he hugged me instead.

"i will, psyche. but atleast let me hug you for the last time" i let him hugged me and until i can't stop myself from hugging him back as well.

his hug was so warm that i don't want to let him go anymore.

hinatid ako ni jake sa bahay, i just bid my goodbye but he didn't answered. nagpatuloy lang ako sa pagbaba sa sasakyan nya at saka nagthank you bago sya pinanood na umalis.

i entered the house like my soul left my body. "psyche! nandyan ka na pala" nagulat ako sa pagsulpot ni mommy na nakaupo sa sofa.

"mom? ano po ito?" tanong ko sa kanya, i am referring to the bags infront of her and the envelope on the table.

"we are leaving, psyche. i already pack your things don't worry" lumapit ako sa kanya at tumabi sa pagkakaupo.

"what? what happened? did dad told you that?" umiling sya at hinaplos ang buhok ko.

"i decided, psyche"

"huh? what? why?" she smiled at me and took the envelope infront of us.

"i filed a divorce psyche" i opened the paper and i saw na napirmahan na ni dad yung mga parts nya.

"he let you? did he hurt you?" umiling sya ka agad.

"i begged. don't worry.. we're free now" i hugged her tightly. "saan tayo pupunta?" i asked her, worried.

"don't worry, we'll stay with my condominium for now" i nodded and hugged her once again.

manong leo insisted na sya ang maghahatid sa amin lalo na at gabi na.

i even cried while bidding a goodbye to manong leo. he even cried as well. it makes me sad so much, i spend almost of my life with him.

"okay lang naman dito anak diba?" agad akong tumango kay mommy.

"of course mom" hindi kasing laki noong dating bahay at tama lang para sa amin ni mommy pero i felt like this is what i can call a home.

"mom.. can we talk?" she immediately turned her back and faced me.

"what is it?" she gently said.

"what happened? bakit may divorced papers mom?" i really want to ask it earlier.

"did dad really said yes?" she gave me an assuring smile.

"your dad doesn't want it at first but i begged. i told him all the things i want to say with him calmly, and i guess he understand" i shut my mouth and just listen to my mom.

"i let him choose over the his other family, and he chose them, which i am not surprised anymore" i saw the pain in her eyes, he loves dad so much. i knew it. that's why i keep doing anything whatever she and dad wants to me, to keep her happy. to keep her stay close with dad.

"but it's okay, my priority is you now psyche" she smiled and i smiled back.

"good thing, jake called me last week" she reached my hand and squeezed it a bit. "si jake?"

"remember the daffodils i bought home? he gave me those flowers." i keep silent, still in shocked.

"he processed the papers and talk to me genuinely. he told me that if i can't take it anymore, and if i want you to be happy, and if i think about your sake.. i should file a divorce."

"he told me anything what happened while i am on the hospital, psyche" i saw how the tears on her eyes flow. "at first, i don't understand jake. but i decided to file it because jake is right"

"i am sorry psyche, if i am not there to protect you... i am sorry" umiling ako at agad na niyakap si mommy.

"no, it's not your fault mommy. it's okay," i rubbed her back gently.

"the most important thing now is we are safe and we are slowly starting a new beginning right?" she nodded on my phrase.

"thanks to jake," she whispered and hugged me one more time.

jake.. he still doesn't hesistate to help me whatever happens. how should i thank him if i already cut our ties together?