Halloween|Chapter 3

It was halloween. I put on my costume and walked to the bus. I sat next to Julian. "Hey Jule."  I said. "Hey y/n nice costume." Julian told me. "Yours isn't to bad either." I said laughing. We talked the whole way to school. Once we arrived we headed straight to home room.

I sat next to Julian while he talked to his friends. I wasn't really paying attention. Then I heard Jack Will say. "If I looked like him, I think I'd kill myself." What were they talking about? Maybe it was Julians costume. "Why do you hang out with him so much Jack?" Julian asked. I guess he thought I was still zoned out.

"I think I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I said walking out the class. I bumped into someone dressed as 'Scream' "hey nice costume!" I said while walking out. They didn't respond so I just went to my locker. Truth is, I didn't need to use the bathroom at all. I just didn't want to be in that situation and loose my temper.

Once I came back everyone was there except Mr Browne. Well Auggie's seat was empty to. I slid into my chair while Mr Browne walked in. He started talking and all that stuff.

——After School——

I asked our bus driver to drop me off at Auggie's house. He agreed and dropped me off. I knocked on the door. "Y/n what a pleasant surprise. Auggie is in his room, maybe you could talk to him? He isn't feeling alright." Ms P said. "Thank you Mrs P! Also those cookies last week were awesome!" I yelled running up the stairs.

I practically lived at the Pullman's house, they loved me. Well except for Via she didn't like that I was friends with Julian and friends with Auggie. I knocked on Auggie's door. "Auggie? It's me Y/n." I said while knocking. He opened it. "Are you okay?" I asked. I noticed he had been crying.

He pulled me into his room and closed the door. "Jack Will he.." Auggie started. "You can do it." I said. "He said he would kill himself if he looked like me." He said now sobbing. "Jack said that? Oh my god come here." I told Auggie and he walked over to me falling in my arms crying.

I rubbed his back. I couldn't believe that's what they were talking about. I wrapped my arms around him. "How about we just hang out and play Xbox? I'll call my mom." I asked. "Thanks Y/n." He said starting to calm down. I pulled out my phone and dialed my moms number.

"Y/n where are you?" She asked. "Don't worry mom I'm at the Pullman's. Do you think I can stay the night here?" I asked. "Yes I suppose call me if you need me." She told me. "Okay mom bye, love you!" I said hanging up.

Auggie turned his Xbox on and we sat on his bed and played. We both fell asleep after a few hours not even bothering to change. When I woke up Auggie was still knocked out. So I went down stairs and got Mr Pullman to drive me home.