Epiloge

Hello everyone. I'm Y/n, I'm currently in high school. Yes I'm till dating Julian Albans. Auggie started dating Summer. Jack Will? He is still very single. I met Julian at daycare when we were babies. Our parents met and became good friends. We grew up together.

Julian is very protective. He's also very dirty minded. I love Julian, more than I can explain. He sneaks out of his house every night just to see me. He started as the school bully and ended up being my boyfriend. Crazy isn't it?

I heard a tap on my window. It was Julian,Jack,and Auggie. I opened it. "It's pouring out there get inside." I said. I was basically the mom of the group. We're only sophomores so somebody has to take care of us.

They all tumbled into my room. I shut the window. I then sat on my bed. "So what are you guys here for today?" I asked. "Julian wanted to come here and "study" but Auggie insisted on coming." Jack blurted. "Oh shut up." Julian said slapping Jack. Jack rubbed where Julian slapped him.

"Calm down you dip wits." I said. Julian sat next to me and kissed my neck. "Get a room." Auggie blurted covering his eyes. "This is my room Auggie." I said smirking. "Well me and Auggie are just going to leave." Jack Will said opening the window and climbing out.

Julian continued kissing my neck. "Julian..." I mumbled holding in a moan. "Yes baby?" He asked nibbling on my neck. "We're only in high school we aren't going father than this." I told him pushing his head off me. "I know, you only tell me everyday." He said.

10 years later

"Julian, Katie is going to be late for school." I said making breakfast. "Baby it's ok, she's only in preschool what's the worse that can happen." Julian said rubbing my back. "Go wake her up please." I said turning around and kissing him. "Okayyy" he dragged out the y.

He walked upstairs and to Katie's room. Little background information. Katie is our 3 year old. She is just the cutest little thing ever. She started preschool a month ago. The only bad thing about her in preschool is that she has asthma. And if I know anything about preschool is that those kids love to run around.

I packed up Katie's lunch and snack. I put them in her backpack. Julian came down with Katie on his side. "Awe there's mommy's little girl." I said grabbing Katie from Julian. "I'm hungry mommy." She said yawning. "I made you some pancakes." I said putting her down and putting the plate in front  of her.

She began devouring them. "Alright you ready for school?" I asked. "Yeah!" She screamed with joy. God I love toddler energy. She clapped her hands together. Julian picked her up and we got in the car.

(The end)