Summer With The Albans|Chapter 8

⚠️Fluff and Lemon warning⚠️
I walked out the door to see Mrs Alban's waiting for me. "Well Y/n you have gotten big since 5th grade." Melissa told me. "Thank you, I love your hair." I said. "Julian is in the car, I'm going to talk with your parents." She said as I walked to the car.

"Julian!!!" I screamed jumping into his arms. "Hey Y/n." He said hugging me. Without thinking I kissed his cheek. He cheeks turned a light pink. I turned away as I noticed what I did. "Y/n look at me." He said demanding. I obeyed.

He kissed me on the lips. This time tongues now involved. I kissed him back. My tongue entering his mouth. He pushed me into the back seat. It was intense. We made out for at least 10 minutes before Mrs Albans got in the car.

"Are you guys back there?" She asked. "Yup! We are playing on my phone." Julian said. "Okay we should be home in 30minutes." She told us. "I liked that." I whispered.

That night

I put my stuff in Julian's room. I grabbed my pajamas and changed in the guest bathroom across the hall. I came back and Julian was on his laptop play Minecraft with Auggie on a call. I plopped on his bed.

After 10 minutes Julian sat next to me. Eventually I got up and went on his other bed falling asleep.

One month later

I was laying on Julian's bed complaining about how hot it was inside. Mrs Albans walked in. "We're going to the beach get your swimsuits on." She said exiting the room. I smiled. I grabbed my swimsuit. Just a black one piece.

I changed in Julian's bathroom. "Ready?" He asked I nodded. We headed to the car. We pulled up at the beach. I got in the water.

Two months later

It was my last day at the Alban's. "Julian?" I asked. "Hm?" He asked. "We have 1 hour what should we do?" I asked turning to him on the other bed. He came over to me and smashed his lips onto mine. My tongue explored his mouth.

He gripped his hands on my waist. Yes I know we were just about to start the 7th grade. But we weren't going any farther then making out. "Fuck Julian." I panted. He stroked my hair still kissing me. He started moving down from my lip to my neck. I hugged him. He gave me my first Hickey. "Shit." He said.

He plopped next to me. The room filled with our panting. I cuddle into Julian as he ran his fingers through my hair. My lips were swollen. I got up and changed my shirt. "Y/n! Your parents are here!" I heard Julian's dad yell.

I quickly kissed Julian's cheek and ran out the door. "How was your trip?" I asked my parents as I climbed in the car. "It was great, we will have to take you next time." My mom said. I smiled. "How was yours?" My dad asked. "It was great!" I said.