Prologue

Life is short. Anna knew of this fact more than anyone. She's lived her whole life connected in machines. Her heart beating only because of the close watch the doctors had upon her.

A family that had as good as abandoned her and a life deprived of everything. She had nothing. No friends, no love, no care from anyone. Even in her last moments, all she had were the sound of the machines beeping beside her bed.

Darkness overtook her and she willingly fell upon the awaiting arms of Death. It's cold and somewhat terrifying embrace were the first and last thing that was ever given specifically for her.

And Death was intrigued. No mortal had ever been so willing to die as this young and unfortunate soul. No matter how great and powerful a man, they will all cower in the face of Death.

A soul so pure yet tainted at the same time. Untouched by the laws of the mortal realm and darkened by her own selfish and greedy desire. A soul that has the potential to be something.

And so Death took it upon itself to nurture said soul. It would see to it that the soul would reach it's full potential and gaze upon and world in which she shaped.

A decision was made, a prophecy was spoken. And what lies in the center of it is a soul that would change the world.

Though for better or for worse? One has yet to see...

🌺🌸••TO BE CONTINUED•🌸🌺