Ch 3

~ℑ'𝔪 𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔶 ℑ 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 ℑ'𝔪 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔦𝔱. 𝔄𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩, 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔦𝔱 ℑ 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡𝔫'𝔱 𝔟𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔫𝔬𝔴~

🌺🌸~(。◕‿◕。)~🌸🌺

3rd Person's POV

4 yrs. later...

Four years had come and gone since Adira regained her first life's memories. From that day forth, Adira took charge of the house and once every month, whenever she grows bored and/or annoyed of the normalcy that is Privet Drive, she would release her relatives from her magic's control and torture them to her hearts content. She revelled in the screams of pain and agony that her 'lovely' relatives would make during their little bonding.

But even that became dull after some time. Thankfully, she had Death to keep her company. Though she no longer calls him 'Death' anymore but instead used the name she had given the entity as said being never bothered to acquire, much less think of, one saying he never needed such a mortal thing before.

Now that had been another thing entirely. Thinking of a name and having the entity's approval to be called said name.

~...ℱ𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 ...~

"So I've been wondering..." Adira spoke one day, a week after she has summoned Death. The being had been with her ever since. She had once asked if he had nothing important to do, i.e collecting souls, that he could afford always being beside her 24/7.

Death had just waved he's concerns off and casually saying, 'That's what my reapers are for.'

After that, Adira had left the entity alone. She couldn't care less about some unknown soul after all, she was just worried if she was being an inconvenience to the entity. Besides, she honestly likes Death always being near her.

It made her feel warm knowing that she's no longer alone anymore. Not like in her first life. And this thought only made her possessiveness for the being more stronger, it also increased her greed to have everything she had ever wanted, and will ever want.

Anyways, back to the present...

"Yes? What is it Little One?" Death asked, calling her by that insufferable nickname he knows she hates.

Huffing slightly at the endearment, Adira opened her mouth to answer his prodding and ask what had been bugging her since she woke up this morning.

"What's you name?"

"Death" He deadpanned drily and looked at her with an expression asking if she has finally lost her mind.

"No, I mean what's your name aside from the title that the humans have given you? Surely you must have something other than Death?" She snapped, glaring slightly at the offending expression on his admittedly handsome face.

"...I do not have one."

"Hmm...Then I'll give you one!" She exclaimed, failing to see the unreadable expression that briefly flashed through the entity's face.

"How about...Anubis! Like the Egyptians had called their God of Death?"

"There is no God of Death, there is only my Master, you. And I do not want to be called after someone who has the head of a dog!"

"Pfft! Fine." Adira couldn't help but laugh at the indignation that coated Death's tone. His expression was also one to laugh about. The being looked like someone had just killed his beloved dog and the thought only made her amusement skyrocket to a whole new level to the point that she actually broke her usual composure and laughed out loud, at the unintentional pun that she had made.

Death scowled at his laughing Mistress but couldn't help the feeling of pride that bloomed inside him at having the ever composed Adira crack up in laughter.

"Okay~ okay~ I'll calm down. Let me think of another name then...Hmm...I got it! Hades." She looked at him in confidence, so sure that he will approve of it.

"Hades Erunde Mortimer"

~...ℰ𝓃𝒹 ℴ𝒻 ℱ𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀...~

And indeed, Death- no Hades, had approved of the name. Which brings us to now, with Adira currently eating her breakfast of eggs and bacons.

She is currently awaiting for the mail to come as today will be the day she will receive her first Hogwarts letter. According to the book that she has read in her last life, a young witch/wizard's Hogwarts letter will be sent to them around the middle of July and Harry Potter, in the book, had received his first acceptance letter on July 24 1991. Which is today.

Hades is currently sat in front of her, watching her eat with a warm look in his eyes while her relatives were off doing whatever it is that they do in their magic-controlled state.

After her rather filling breakfast, Adira relocated to the living room waited for her letter to arrive, turning on the telly, and watching what's on air, while she was at it. A few moments later she heard it...

The sound of letters falling inside the house's mail door.

Her acceptance letter has finally arrived.

🌺🌸~(。◕‿◕。)~🌸🌺

When Adira regained her memories that fateful night, something happened in the Department of Mysteries. Within the Hall of Prophecies, one orb lit up with a blinding glow as a woman's wispy voice echoed around the dark room. A prophecy being told once more as the magical orb replayed the words of the seer, the sheer power of the destined sentences being enough to activate the object without any outside interference.

"The one with the power of infinite possibilities approaches
Born to those whom Death had chosen
Born as the seventh month dies
And in her seventh birthday shall she be awoken
With an unrivaled power and avarice greed she shall have it all
Grasping at everything her heart had wanted
With an iron grip and will of steel will she succeed
While those that will come to love her will bare the world at her feet and wait until she accepted
And accept it she will..."

The voice trailed off until the prophetic orb ceased it's brilliant glow and the Hall of Prophecies was silent once more. The words spoken heard by none as the fate of one very special girl took place.

This is her beginning...

🌺🌸••TO BE CONTINUED••🌸🌺