Ch 4

~𝔈𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔶 𝔪𝔶 𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔤𝔯𝔬𝔴𝔰 𝔟𝔦𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯~

🌺🌸~(。◕‿◕。)~🌸🌺

3rd Person's POV

Adira waved her right hand lazily and a second later, her Hogwarts letter came zooming through the air and into her hands. Opening the envelope that contained the parchment where her acceptance in the magical school was written, Adira scanned the contents with an excited gleam in her eyes.

To: Ms. Adira Rose Potter
The Master's Bedroom
4 Privet Drive
Little Whinging
SURREY

Dear Ms. Potter,

   We are pleased to inform you that you had been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

   Students shall be required to report at the Chamber of Reception upon arrival, the dates for which shall be duly advised.

   Please ensure that the utmost attention be made to the list of requirements attached herewith.

   We very much look forward to receiving you as part of the new generation of Hogwarts' heritage.

Yours Sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall

Hades, who had been sitting beside her in the couch, watched on with fondness as his Mistress was finally getting the entertainment that she had been desperately waiting for. Even the entity had to admit that being around this extremely normal neighborhood was taking a toll to his sanity, which was already barely existent. The only saving grace was the presence of his beloved Mistress.

Watching in slight amusement as said girl all but ran upstairs and into her room to write her reply to the letter, Hades decided that a little trip to Gringots before his Mistress is in order. He wanted to give her a surprise gift for when she comes into the bank to withdraw some money for her school supplies. Nodding to himself, the entity vanished into thin air and reappeared in the halls of Gringots startling and scaring the poor Goblins who can practically feel the Death Magic emanating from the white haired man.

One of the creatures immediately went towards the powerful man and asked said entity as to what his purpose is for coming to the bank. Without further ado, Hades quickly went to business and hoped to finish it as quickly as possible, already wanting to go back to his Mistress's side.

🌺🌸~(。◕‿◕。)~🌸🌺

Adira watched in fascination and awe at everyone and everything around her, Hades standing at her left and watching her expression with a soft smile in his handsome face.

Said girl was currently wearing a beautiful one piece floral dress coupled with some cute pair of scarlet flats with a strap of white pearls. A fluffy white flower decorating the side right below where her talus bones are.

"This is far more beautiful than what the movie portrayed. Even the book couldn't have hoped to capture such magical beauty with mere words alone..." Adira breathed out in amazement.

Lost got words at the sheer beauty of the place. Shops were lined up in the alleyway and through its windows, one could see various unique and out of this world knickknacks and other wizarding necessities.

Only one word kept on repeating inside the girls head as she took in the sights around her; magical.

Snapping out of her daze, Adira turned to look at Hades and called out.

"Come on, our first destination is Gringots. I want to know how rich I am in this li-"

Her words got cut short as beside her stood not the handsome, white haired Hades but a much more young-about 11 year-old, version of him with short black hair.

Noticing her stare, Hades turned his head that was looking ahead and locked his eyes with Adira's own. Seeing the questions swirling in her avada kedavra eyes, he immediately knew what she was thinking about and couldn't help but smirk.

"I needed a disguise to be able to go to Hogwarts with you without gaining any suspicions. Amazing right?" With that said, Hades flipped his head to the side. Seeing as his hair is no longer as long as it was in his original form, the hands that were suppose to flip the hair instead took its place on his sides.

Smugness practically radiated from his person.

Adira rolled her eyes. "You know that you could simply remain invisible to everyone except me, right?"

"But where's the fun in that?" Death is an entity that has existed even before Time itself. So it can be said that boredom has become the norm for him. But ever since Adira became his Mistress, his usual dull day had become so much brighter. Random and surprising feelings would emerge from time to time as long as they are together.

So seeing an opportunity to have some fun, and mess with mortals now that the usual laws preventing him from doing so before is gone, Hades will naturally not put off such a chance.

Besides, having him stay by Adira's side will, at the very least, prevent some unwanted people from flocking to her side. And he knows they will. So his decision to go to school with her now can also be regarded as Hades's own possessive desire to have his Mistress all for his own.

Deciding to ignore him for now, Adira opted to continue on her way. Looking forward, she held her head high and marched towards the enormous building situated in the north side of Diagon Alley.

Seeing her figure move away from him, Hades quickly walked to her side and held her hands in his. The warmth of her palms a welcome feeling in his own slightly chilly ones.

Not long after, the duo reached the grand doors of Gringots and walked into the bank with confidence. After the two of them entered the building, almost immediately, every goblin inside stilled.

Creatures of magic are much more attuned to nature than any other things on earth, and Death is a large part of nature. It is the inevitable. For without Death, Life couldn't move on. And nature is the balance that holds these two in perfect harmony.

The Circle of Life as they say.

So when Death himself walked inside their bank together with someone who's very soul leaked death magic, they were able to immediately know who these two entities in front of them are. So as one, the goblins stood from their sitting position, faced the two individuals at the door, and kneeled.

And the wizards and witches who saw this scene, could do nothing but gape in bafflement at what is happening in front of them.

And Adira, who stood in the middle of it with her faithful companion by her side, smiled.

🌺🌸••TO BE CONTINUED••🌸🌺