Oh Shit - Part 6: Almost

.
.
.

Killer, the perfect human being, who can wake up -I know shocking, but- with happiness and energy.

The man stretches himself a bit, then stands up, wondering if [Y/N] survived night with the four kids.

He had only one in the room after all, but a bit oversized piece.

-Morning, Kid. -says the masked man, but his captain is not awake yet.

-Yes, pray for life you filthy man. Do you want to get cut in pieces or skinned? Think well. -Eustass murmurs in his sleep, then squelches twice with his red lips, starting to suck on his own thumb.

Killer sweetdrops and leaves the room to the kitchen without a word.

He needs a coffee to this gang. Like a litre of coffee. Hopefully in a not pink mug, but he doesn't give this wish too much chance.

.
.
.

-Oi, wake up-eh!

-So skinned it is... hehe, good choice you piece of shit.

-I SAID WAKE UP-EH! -yells tiny Doffy aggressively and kicks Kid's side with all the force he has.

And even as a child, it's not weak.

The redhead's eyes open right way and he starts coughing heavily, rolling to his side.

-YOU WANNA GET CHOPPED UP, BRAT?!

-I WILL BE THE ONE TO CHOP YOU UP-EH! COME!

-Nobody orders me around! Go and **** yourself. -huffs Kid.

But since little Doffy is just as scary as the adult one, he grabs Eustass' arm and starts pulling him towards your bedroom.

.
.
.

-Help her. Please-eh. -he sniffles at the doorframe, clenching to the man's red coat.

Then Doflamingo's eyes gleam for a second and he looks up.

-By the way I like this coat-eh. Not as fluffy as mine but it has a good design. Do they have it in pink-eh?

But Eustass is completely freezed, watching the horrible scene that is so terrible even for his sadistic heart.

-Is it right this way? -asks baby Law, shaking a pen.

-No, take the black one. -answers Croc, intensely scribbling on your forehead with deep study. -And the ones with blue mark are harder to wash off. So use those.

-Can I get the yellow? -asks little Rosinante, lying on his stomach, drawing flowers on your leg.

-Here you are, Cora-san! -smiles Law right way brightly, handing it over. -Do you need something else?

-An orange... thank you!

Kid blinks at the crowd for a few seconds, successfully pissing off Doffy more with it.

-Go and do something-eh, you are the adult! -he shouts. -They didn't listen to me, and Dowly will kick my ass if I hurt them-eh.

-R-right... -says Eustass still sleepily, walking to the bunch of kids.

Your little brothers grin at him devilishly.

-Want to get decapitated again, Eustass-ya?

-Another sauce wash, tomato head?

Kid's eyes twitch but he takes a very deep breath. It will feel much better if he beats them up after they turn back.

The man glances back at the angry Doflamingo baby and sighs.