•Steve Rogers•

"They're never going to accept me Nick

"They're never going to accept me Nick. I can feel it in my hypothetical balls" You said to the one-eyed man.

"I did not drag your filthy ass from Mexico to act like this y/n.Get your shit together and face them" Fury snapped back. (𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻-)

"Jeez daddy! Calm down quit yelling" You sassed back.

"Don't.Call.Me.Daddy.In.Public" Nick said while gritting his teeth.

"So it's alright in private?" You replied back unfazed with his snarky answer.

"You're shameless l/n and nothing else"
He said while pushing the door and gesturing you to follow him.

You took a deep breath as you prepared yourself for the questioning stares and glances.

"Team this is y/n, the famed serial killer"
Fury introduced you to the Earth's mightiest heroes.

What a way to introduce me Fury great job, should I do a little clap clap for you?

"Great job Fury. We asked for a solution or even a contact to get through the network, instead you end up bringing a person who enjoys decapitating humans" The blue eyed man said.

"Sit down Captain Underpants, no need of acting like this" You rolled your eyes at him. A round of laughter was heard after all the members heard your comment.(𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 ಥ‿ಥ)

"I like this one Fury, Can we keep y/g/p"
Stark asked as he winked at you. (𝘆/𝗴/𝗽 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘀)

"Thanks cutie, at least one of you has not got his knickers in a twist".You winked at Tony while throwing a glance at Captain Underpants.

" Quit exchanging flirty glances, you both let's get to work" Captain Underpants said.

"All right! Listen up I need you guys to break into the base and extract all the information you can.
Now y/n here is quite knowledgeable about this as she has worked with them before.
So I'm gonna pair up two people together and NONE OF YOU BITCH-ASSES CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT IT''. Fury said as he looked at the members.

Poor guy. I think so at this rate he'll end up bursting a artery in his heart.

"Y/n and Steve, you both are together." Fury announced.

"AH HELL YES! I'M GONNA HAVE FUN WITH THIS ONE".You said as you jumped out of your chair.

" Language. I'm not gonna have fun on this mission".Steve said as he rolled his eyes at your excited form.

"Oh be quiet! We'll have so much fun Mr. Underpants" You said as you linked his arms with yours.
You ignored him as he rolled his eyes at you.

"𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨?"

•••••••••••

𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀. 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲?

𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹. 𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀 😢😪

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱, 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗵𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆. 𝗜𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲.

𝗜 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 (𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲 𝗜 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗰𝗿𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿)

𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹. 𝗦𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗳  𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲.
🧡