•Tony Stark•

You sigh to yourself as you drag your feet towards the boardroom with your boss, Nick Fury

You sigh to yourself as you drag your feet towards the boardroom with your boss, Nick Fury. In times like these you would genuinely consider quitting your job and running away to live in the woods.

"Walk fast y/n, we don't have an entire day" Fury said while walking ahead.

"Sure dad... " You exclaimed as you roll your eyes.

"Quite rolling your eyes and be alert when we are there in the meeting" Fury told as he pushed the door.

"And one more thing y/n be careful for a certain man called Tony Stark.... He's got quite a reputation"

"Alright old man I'll ensure that my panties don't fly away when I meet him" You whispered back to Fury.

"I would like y'all to meet y/n, she's my second in command. I would like all of you to give her the same amount of respect that you have for me"

"Who said we have respect for you Nick? " Said Stark.

"And who says that we have respect for you Tony? What I have for you can't even be considered respect. What's the word that I'm looking for...... disgust, that's what I have for you" 
You said sweetly while raising an eye brow at him.

"Jeez.. woke up in the wrong side of your bed today? " Tony replied.

"Could say the same thing about you" You said without hesitating.

"Alright both of you pipe it down. I get that there is unbelievable amount of sexual tension between you but we have got work to do " Fury snapped (𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘀)

"I'll pair up with Ms. Rude mouth here from what I have read about her she's got a brain, which is quite shocking" Tony said.

"Oh joy! I'm honored" You exclaimed as you rolled your eyes at him.

"As much I would love to disagree with Stark I have to agree that he is right. You both would make a good team with both of your brains. So y/n go join Stark for this project" said Fury.

"I hate you,you one eyed pirate mothafucka " You said to Fury after a minute of staring. You finally made it to Stark's side.

"How lovely to have Ms. Rude mouth with me, the two of us will take over the world and practice world domination" He smiled as he put his hand on your back and guided you towards his lab.

"Shut up you prick"

••••••••

𝗔/𝗡

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀. 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿.

𝗜 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻. 𝗜'𝗺 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀.