•Stephen Strange•

"Xandu it's me who you want, not y/n let her go" Stephen pleaded with the sorcerer, while looking at your unconscious body that lay against a car

Stephen pleaded with the sorcerer, while looking at your unconscious body that lay against a car.

"Ah.. Stephen it's good to see you. A lot has changed from the time you saw me. The love of my life Melinda is gone.. All thanks to you"
Xandu scorned as he looked at Stephen.

" What happened to Melinda was your fault, it was never mine"

"It is your fault Stephen if only you had given the Wand of Watoomb, she would have been alive. You took my love away from me and now I shall take yours"
Xandu exclaimed as he looked towards your side.

"Then you leave me no choice except to fight" Stephen said with a grim face.

••••••••

A/N
I feel the more I write the shittier I become at this.
*signs*

Ok for those who did not understand the references in this imagine here's the explanation for it

So Xandu was actually a sorcerer himself and he ended up falling in love with a girl named Melinda Morrison.

So all was fine until Melinda became sick due to the mystical energy that was released during Xandu's ceremonies.

Xandu started to search a way to keep Melinda alive and he stumbled upon the Wand of Watoomb which absorbs mythical energy.

Stephen manages to stop him from taking the wand with the help of Spidey (even hulk is included).

Melinda ends up dying and Xandu manages to get her back but not completely as he manages to get back her body not her soul.

So the idea behind this imagine was Xandu getting his revenge back from Stephen by killing y/n who is Stephen's love.

Thank you for coming to my Tedtalk.