First Day Of School

As we entered the city gates, I could see many students getting of the various sky buses. I was told that the entrance ceremony would begin before classes, so I headed towards the gym with Takata. We earned numerous questionable stairs as we moved through the halls, but ultimately arrived at the gym.

Tokyo Magic Academy is also quite famous for it's rather lavish and luxurious facilities that they offer.

As we opened the door to the gym, sounds of people conversing were reaching as far as the door. We braced ourselves for the sudden increase in students and entered.

While waiting for something to happen, I booted up my Neurolink and began to play games on it. It sure was a handy and efficient way to past the time.

"Anoo..."

Someone was calling. I didn't pay attention to it though, as it probably wasn't me. So I put all my attention back to the game.

"Umm.... excuse me..."

There it was again. I once again somehow made myself believe that I wasn't the one being called. Well, until an ear piercing voice reached my ears.

"PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!"

Ouch. That certainly hurt. I turned off the Neurolink and focused my eyes on the person who called me, and scanned the person in question's body.

Let's start from the bottom, was what my brain told me to do. So I did. Looking down, I saw some rather enticing legs. Seeing as the person wasn't wearing pants like the boys did, I deduced that this person was a girl. Way to go, my inner detective! Or so I thought so. Until my eye expedition was cut off short by a voice telling me off.

"Hey, isn't it rather creepy to be staring at a person's thighs?" The girl said with a smile, but with one eyebrow rising, indicating her irritation.

I didn't pay attention to her statement and kept scanning her body. Hmm? Her body seems oddly familliar.

I eventually arrived at her face and saw a face I was extremely familliar with. This blonde hair, this obsessive tone. Yup. It was my sister Asahina. Why was she here?

"Yay! Nii-san noticed me!" She charged at me with a tackle and hugged me tightly, earning me a few murderous glances from the boys around me.

"Asahina? What are you doing here?" I realized I just made a mistake. I had been staring at my little sister's body for the past 15 seconds. Yup, people probably thought I was weird.

"I got promoted! The school said I was too smart, so they sent me here! Hehe I actually knew this for a while, but wanted to keep it from my Nii-san. Hehe? How does the uniform look on me?" She said this as she boldly showed herself off in front of me.

"Hai hai. It looks beautiful on you."

"Aw really? You're the best nii-san!" I received another hug this time. If looks could kill, the people staring at me for a while now probably already killed me multiple times.

"Okay, that's enough. Sit down." She obediently obliged and sat down in the seat to my right, while still hugging my arm during the whole process.

"Makoto, I didn't know you had a hot sister." (Takata)

"Hey. Hands off." Although I wasn't obsessed with Asahina like she was with me, I still very much cared about her.

"Okay, okay chill. Look there. Looks like the speech is about to start." (Takata)

He was right. A dark haired, well built man with glasses stepped up to the podium and was preparing to speak.

The man leans in to the mic.