Chapter 7

Camila's POV:

"What is it?" Lauren mumbled, nuzzling her nose into her neck.

"It's my mom.. I was supposed to call her ten minutes ago. One second, I need to call her, or else I won't be allowed to leave the house for the next ten years." Camila pressed 'phone' and held the white device up to her ear. "Hi, Mami.. Sorry, I didn't have service where I was waiting, and so I had to walk around to get to an area where I could call you."

"It's okay, mijah. Do you need me to come get you?"

Suddenly, Camila felt a pair of soft lips against her ear, sending chills down her spine. "Tell her you're sleeping over at a friend's house." Camila turned towards her, her eyes opened as wide as can be. "Do it!" Lauren nodded, touching Camila's knee casually.

"Actually, mom.. I think I'm gonna sleep over at Dinah's."

"I thought Dinah wasn't going to the show?"

"She changed her mind. And she asked me if I could sleep over."

"Well, okay.. I'll see you tomorrow then, Mila. I love you."

"Love you, too." Camila hung up before she could ask any other questions.

"Atta girl." Lauren grinned and stood up from her spot on the couch and grabbed Camila's hand. "Come on, we have about seven hours until sunrise."

"To do what?" Camila furrowed her eyebrows and frowned, but allowed herself to be pulled up.

"Go on an adventure." There was a sparkle in Lauren's eyes, something special, and it made Camila want to follow her anywhere she wanted to go. "I'm beginning to think that following you to the airport was a bad idea.." Camila chuckled, and she was met with a usual witty mark from Lauren. "Right, because I'm sure you'd love still being a lip virgin." She smirked as she pulled on her leather jacket. "And don't try to give me some bullshit about not liking it, because I heard you moan."

That damn smirk was going to be the death of her. It rendered her speechless with her mouth agape. Fuck you and your eyebrows. Camila thought, silently fuming, both over the older girl's control over her and the fact that she wouldn't have it any other way.

"Now, are you coming?" Lauren held out her hand again, and Camila took it, smiling shyly when the green-eyed girl laced their fingers together. "If my parents find out about this, I'm going to be grounded until I'm married."

"Well, it's a good thing you're not going to get caught, then."

Lauren's POV:

"We're taking my car." If you could even call it that. It was a rental, but she had barely gotten to drive it, since her management insisted on taking her everywhere.

Lauren pulled her keys out of her pocket with her free hand and reluctantly released the other hand she had been holding hostage in her own.

She opened the door and slid in, and then looked over to see Camila get in the car. A smile smile pulled at the corners of her mouth when she noticed the girls nervousness, and she let a soft comforting touch on her arm. "I'm not going to kill you."

"Thanks, that makes me a lot less nervous."

"You know, I really didn't expect you to be this sassy."

"Well, maybe you should be more careful about which fan you pick."

"I think I can handle you."

Lauren was met with an eyebrow raise that rivaled one of her own, and she immediately wondered what she was getting herself into.
Whatever it was, it was sure to be interesting.