Meeting Namjoon.

(Y/N POV) I was with my girl group, ITZY. We just debuted with our song DALLA DALLA. And we are at an awards show. I spot someone walking to me. I look at ITZY signaling what i should say to him.
(ITZYS POV)
We see the leader of BTS, Namjoon, walking up to her. I think he wants to speak to her.
(Y/N POV)
Namjoon: So, you guys just debuted right?
ITZY + Y/N: Yeah! We did the debut song is DALLA DALLA!
Namjoon: Cool! You guys mind if I speak to Y/N really quick? If she's comfortable with it of course.
Yuna: So how do you feel Y/N?
Y/N: Uh, yeah sure!
Namjoon: Cool!
(Still Y/N'S POV)
He takes my hand and takes me backstage. I get a little nervous but try not to show it.
Y/N: So why did you take me here, Namjoon?
Namjoon: Well, I wanted to say that I've been a big fan of you guys before you debuted, and I've so proud of you guys.
Y/N: Wow, thanks Namjoon!
Namjoon: Your welcome!
(Namjoon AND Y/N POV)
We have a lot of fun talking to each other but both of our groups tell us we have to go. :(
(Y/N POV)
Y/N: Well, bye Namjoon!
Namjoon: Bye Y/N

(Y/N POV STILL)
Namjoon gives me a small piece of paper then winks at me. I get a little flustered but put the paper in my pocket.
(ITZYS POV)
Lia: So how was your date with Namjoon? 😏
Y/N hits Lia's arm.
Y/N Oh shut up Lia! It wasn't a date! We were just talking.
Ryujin: You sure you guys were just "talking"? You guys were in there talking for 2 hours!
Y/N: WHAT? We were talking for 2 hours.
Ryujin: Yeah! And- wait...what's that in your pocket.
Y/N: Oh this..? It's this paper that Namjoon gave me I don't know what is though...
ITZY: OPEN IT!
Y/N: Okay! Okay!
(Y/N POV)
I open it then realize it's a number. A phone number? The paper says, "call me :) xxx-xxx-xxx"
Y/N: Guys...
ITZY: What is it?
Y/N: ITS NAMJOON'S PHONE NUMBER!
ITZY: Namjoon's phone number?
Y/N: Should I call him now?
Chaeryeong: Not yet! We're still in the awards show! It's time to leave anyway.
ITZY + Y/N: Right. Let's go.
(ITZYS POV)
We leave and get in our car. Tons of flashing lights and cameras are in our faces. We pose for them then get in our car.
We get in our dorm and get in our bedrooms.
(Y/N POV)
I'm in my dorm room. Alone. So I finally decide after minutes of screaming into my pillow, to call Namjoon. Hopefully he's alone. The other members don't need to know who I am.
I type the number in my phone and call him.
It's ringing...I'm getting nervous.
He answers the phone.
Y/N: Oh! Hey Namjoon!
Namjoon: Hey Y/N
Y/N: Are the other members with you?
Namjoon: Nah, I'm the only one here. I'm in my room right now. Why are you asking?
Y/N: Oh..well, maybe you can introduce them to me? If you dont want me to I understand.
Namjoon: That's perfectly fine! Maybe tomorrow?
Y/N: Yeah! Tomorrow sounds good!
Namjoon: Well I have to go now, bye Y/N!
Y/N: Bye Namjoon!
I then hang up the phone.