Our concert!

Our manger told us that we have an upcoming world tour. We made our new song "Not Shy" and it blew up! We're excited but nervous at the same time.

A couple weeks later...

(BTS POV)
Jungkook: So ITZY's having a new world tour?
Hobi: You think we should surprise them there?
Taehyung: Yeah that would be amazing!
Yoongi: Well what do you think Namjoon?
Namjoon: It's a good idea but don't get too close to her alright?
Hobi: Okay, okay, someone's a little jealouss~
Namjoon: What? Who said I was jealous?
Yoongi: Hobi said that, idiot.
We all laugh expect Namjoon.
Namjoon: You guys are so mean and for what? 😐
We all laugh again.

(ITZYS POV)
Today's the day. We're here in New York. We're so nervous but it's gonna be good!
We sung ICY, CHERRY, WANT IT?, DALLA DALLA, NOT SHY, and so much more! We're so grateful as I was jumping and singing I noticed...Hobi?!

When the concert was over and we said bye to all our MIDZYS. I noticed Hobi in the crowd I said hi and hugged him. I saw Namjoon give me a glance but I ignored it.
Y/N: Hobi! What are are you doing here!
Hobi: Well, we wanted to surprise and congratulate you for making it this far. Also I love your new song "Not Shy" and the meaning behind it!
Y/N: Aww thanks!
Look, I love the members of BTS all equally. But I get along with Hobi the most! He's so nice and kind! All the members are nice too of course! I guess you could say he's my bias in a way.