Chapter 3

Katherine Pierce

was standing right in front of them smirking.

Everyone was shocked and speechless but Hope was confused she doesn't know who this is. Katherine eyes go straight to hope.

Everybody notices that especially Klaus, and slams Katherine into the wall. " You stay away from my daughter." Katherine chuckles. Marcel walks back into room. He sees Katherine being pinned to the wall " Whoa Whoa Whoa get off of her are you crazy." Marcel saids this as he pushes Klaus off of Katherine.

Elijah stands up " Marcel I suggest you tell me what Katerina is doing here before this doesn't go your way." Marcel looks at Katherine she nods her head. Marcel sighs " Katherine is the Kings girl. No matter what happens Katherine is suppose to be protected.''

Katherine smirks, and walks towards the chair that was place behind the desk, and sits." Well you see I'm going to let you in on a little secret." Katherine saids in a mocking way. " I'm in love with her. I don't love Stefan or Damon or Mason, or you Elijah I'm in love with her. I mean I did love you guys at one point of time, but that was before I met her." Katherine saids sitting back into the chair.

Elijah couldn't help but feel a little hurt.  He did love her but that was so long ago he has Hayley now. As he was thinking he heard a door open, and Marcel was behind them besides the door with his head down.

Everyone turns to the open door, and a girl walks in. She had black dress shoes, black dress up pants, white button up. A very expensive watch tattoo sleeve that covers her right arm. Light brown hair mysterious blue eyes.

This girl is the definition of beautiful.

This girl is Anastasia Rose.

Everyone saw Anastasia they knew she was their daughter. Niece. Twin sister.

They were shocked to know the King was Anastasia. They're little girl.

They were snapped out of the trance when Anastasia cleared her throat as she claps her hands together. " I am very sorry to keep you all waiting I had some business to deal with." Her voice is husky everyone was entranced by it. As she saids this she picks up Katherine by her throat and slams her into this wall.

Everyone tenses Hayley stands up. Marcel stands in front of them " Yeah no even though Anastasia denys it she in love with Katherine she won't hurt her." Hayley sits back down, and watches but is still on the edge of the seat.

Katherine smirks " Well well well you finally done with that phone call how is my precious doppelganger hmmm?" Anastasia laughs humorously " You don't listen do you. Is that where you went the other day? To mess with them after I told you to leave them alone?" Katherine smiles genuinely smiles " I missed you today." Anastasia chuckles " Yeah Yeah come sit with me." Anastasia sits on the chair behind the desk, and Katherine sits on her lap.

Anastasia chuckles and puts a finger to her mouth. " Well introduced yourselfs please." No one said anything Anastasia hates when people don't do as she saids. Anastasia moves Katherine to sit in her place. Anastasia gets up a throws glass cup, and it almost hits Keelins head if Rebekah didn't move her.

" I asked you a question didn't I?" Anastasia saids slowly with her back turned to them. Everyone can see that her and Klaus are daughter and father. Yet Anastasia has no control over her temper. Marcel inches forward " This is Klaus, Elijah, Kol, Rebekah, Freya, Keelin Malraux- Mikealson, Davina Claire-Mikealson, Hayley Marshall, and Klaus and Hayleys daughter Hope Mikealson."