Chapter 6

After Anastasia was done with partying and making out with random people Anastasia walked out of the room and went to her office.

Anastasia sighs she leans back into her office chair and rubs her face with her hands. Her phone starts ringing again and its Damon Salvatore.

Anastasia takes a sip of her bourbon. She sighs and picks up her phone. She answers
~~~~~~~~~~
( Anastasia)
( Damon )

( Anastasia)
Damon Salvatore.. wow what do I owe the pleasure of you calling me today?
( Damon)
Well not a whole much if we're being honest. Yet we need your help with Elena.
Anastasia sighs
(Anastasia)
Damon you already came to me for help with Katherine. I told you I'm not going to help you guys anymore with the mystic falls situations anymore I have New Orleans to deal with. Or did you forget I'm King?
(Damon)
Yes, yes we know, but come on help your buddy out and in return you can call us for help.
(Anastasia)
*Anastasia groans*
Fine what do you need, but whenever I need that favor you do it without arguing emm?
(Damon)
Yea yea done deal. It Elena.
(Anastasia)
*Anastasia sits up in her chair and leans her elbows on her desk*
What's wrong with Elena?
(Damon)
That's the problem we don't know she is completely fine, but she keeps throwing up blood. We took her to the doctors they said everything is fine. We gave her vampire blood but it doesn't work. She has nothing mentally or physically wrong with her. She just keeps throwing up blood. So we were hoping we can come down and see if you can help?
(Anastasia)
Yeah, yeah come down but warning the mikealsons are probably here but me and Katherine had a fight and broke up so marcel probably told them to leave.
(Damon)
You guys broke up!? Y'all were what do they call it? Couple goals?
(Anastasia)
*Anastasia laughs* yeah I think that's what it's called but I'll tell you guys more after you guys bring Elena down. I don't know how long y'all will be here so bring many outfits. I'll set something up with the witches.
(Damon)
Alright then I'll tell everybody. I'll see you when we get there sometime later today.
(Anastasia)
Okay bye Damon
(Damon)
Bye Anastasia
~~~~~~~~~~
Anastasia calls Lucas her right hand man as he just got back from a meeting all the way from Italy.

Anastasia nods at Lucas from behind the desk as a way of saying hey and sit down.
Lucas comes and sits down and the first question is.

"You and Katherine are done? Why what happened?" Anastasia shrugs.

" To be honest everything happened so fast we were fighting, but that isn't important. What's important is that the Mystic Falls gang is coming down today and might be staying for a while."

This interested Lucas. " why are they coming down?"
Anastasia sighs " something is wrong with Elena. Physically and mentally she is okay. Yet she keeps throwing up blood and I think their witch can't figure it out so they want to come down here and see what I can do. That's where you come in Lucas. I need you to set up a meeting with some of the elder witches they know more. I want it set up later today that's when they are coming."

Lucas nods his head " Yeah okay I'll get on it right now." Lucas states getting up.

"On your way out send Marcel in here." Anastasia saids. "Okay boss" Lucas saids while closing the door.

~10 mins later~
Someone knocks on the door.

"Come in." Anastasia saids from her seat behind the desk. The door opens and Marcel walks in. " You wanted to talk to me?" Marcel saids standing up.