chapter 5

Klaus and Anastasia have been gone all day. Katherine was pissed and sad that Anastasia lied to her. She wasn't there when she woke up , but she doesn't know the whole story.What pissed her off is that she had Elijah watching over her like a kid.

Katherine went back to sleep. Everyone was near the water fountain in the compound. As everyone was talking Klaus and Anastasia walked in.

When they walked in they were covered in blood and gunshot wounds.
Well Anastasia was. Klaus wasn't, Klaus was really mad yet also proud.

When everyone saw Anastasia covered in blood all the ladies came rushing towards her. They pushed Klaus away.

"OH MY GOD!?"

"ARE YOU OKAY?!"

"WHAT HAPPENED?"

"WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!"

As they were frantically searching Anastasia the guys were speaking to Klaus. " What happened to her Niklaus?" Niklaus shrugged his shoulders.

" I don't know one thing I know is that I'm standing next to her listening to what they're saying next I'm locked in a room and I couldn't get out."

The guy walk over to where the ladies were Anastasias was confused " Im fine just a business deal gone wrong." Anastasia saids shrugging their hand off of her.

Hope was confused and mad " Business deal gone wrong? BUSINESS DEAL GONE WRONG ANASTASIA WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU GOT SHOT BECAUSE OF A DAMN BUSINESS DEAL WHAT THE HELL?"

Anastasia turned around. Everyone saw the fury in her eyes. Marcel step forward and began to push everyone back. He pulled out his phone to call someone to take care of Anastasia because this isn't going to end well.

Anastasia shoved Marcel out the way and got in Hope's face " Yes a business deal gone wrong it's because of your damn family it went wrong."  Anastasia step back and spread her arms out. And pointed at Hope's chest.

" The reason I got fucking shot it because of your damn family. I brought YOUR dad with me because I thought it would benefit the deal but no they were furious because what I failed to realize you ALL HAVE NO MERCY." Anastasia yells the last part.

" THEY GOT MAD BECAUSE ELIJAH AND KLAUS AND YOUR FUCKING MOM KILLED THIER DAUGHTER FOR YOU SO YOU COULD FUCKING LIVE!" Anastasia yells. The compound begins to shake " Do you know what it's like to be abused? Do you know what it's like to be craved into? Do you know how much it hurts to hear others saying your worthless? I heard it every fucking day for seven  fucking years I heard everything."

Klaus knew what was happening. He knew what she was feeling because the same thing happened with him. She was deflecting the situation on hand. She was ignoring her problems.

Anastasia turns and walks away. Everyone sat down but Hope she had a tear going down her face. Elijah clears his throat and looks at Marcel.

" Did she really go through that?" Marcel scoffs " Why would she lie about that stuff. She even has the scars on her back."

They heard yelling from upstairs and things being thrown.

Anastasia walked away and headed to her room. Katherine was there looking at a magazine while the tv was playing random shows. Anastasia walked in slamming the door open and shut.

As Anastasia was heading towards her dresser Katherine jumped up and stood in front of Anastasia.

" Move out of the way Katherine I'm not in the mood."