leaving UA (part 2)

"If one of you is able to punch me in the face," I proclaimed, "I'll stay."

Everyone had such confused looks in their faces, trying to understand what I just said.

"We're not gonna punch you, (y/n)!" Midoriya reassured.

"Yeah! You're our friend!" Kaminari stated, "Why would we do that?"

"Fine," I rolled my eyes, "I was trying to make it fun but whatever. You can just hit me in the forehead or something."

I positioned myself for battle, reaching out for my chains.

"Right here, right now! You can all attack me all at once if you'd like!"

"But isn't that a little unfair?" Uraraka spoke up, "I mean, it's 20 of us against one."

"That won't be a problem," I replied confidently, "I know I'm a lot stronger than all of you combined, so this'll be a cinch!"

"Wait-" Aizawa interrupted, "You guys aren't gonna do this here in my classroom, right?"

"This is rather unfair," Todoroki grinned, "But I like my odds. I'm in."

"That's fine by me!" Bakugou grinned, "If it means I'll get to beat you up for what you did to me last time, I'll gladly punch you!"

The tension in the room as everyone positioned themselves for battle exhilarated me. My body was fueled with pure adrenaline as everyone's eyes were on me, watching my every move. Though when I declared our fight had begun, sprinting towards my classmates, I felt my body being tied up and pulled backwards. I looked down, and saw that Aizawa had wrapped his scarf around my body, rendering me immobline and quirkless.

"No fair, Sensei!" I hollered, "You cheated!"

Aizawa smirked creepily, looking down at me; I had never seen that man smile before in my life. Sensei then hit me on the forehead lightly, gradually letting me go as I shot him a dirty look.

"As much as I hate to admit it," Aizawa confessed, "It wouldn't be the same without you, (l/n)."

My eyes widened, surprised to hear Sensei say that, and when I looked at everyone around me, smiling and nodding, I knew I had to stay.