Chapter 3: yeh?

I haven't spoken to Rose since friday. She keeps appolagising over and over. She even brought me food. I'm not forgiving her. Why should I? I wasnt ready and now...now everyone knows.

What if everyone hates me? What if they kick me out of school? What happens if it gets to my parents?

Stop. Your overthinking this Jay. Lots of people are part of the LGBTQ+. Rose is and she is popular. She practically comes home eveyday late because shes out parting. She's even paid me a couple of times to do some of her essays/homework.

But I'm nobody. This could just be something to target me for. Plus gay guys in school are either in with all the girls or at least have a group of mix people. Not alone like me. And if it gets to my parents I'm so screwed. I will never see the day of light again.

*****

Monday couldn't have come faster. Walking out my room to the living room, I saw Rose making pancake batter. I avoided eye contact and grabbing a breakfast bar. I was late and wasn't about to stay with this outing-cow any longer than I needed to. "Morning, how did you sle-"

I walked out the room and towards the front door. Bighting my breakfast as I left before she could finish her sentence. I walked down the hall checking my watch. 10:37. Shit. I'm going to be late.

Reaching the lift seeing it had just past my floor, I decided it would be quicker to take the stairs. Practically flying down them, I jogged to the school building. 10:39. Picking up my speed as I ran down the half empty hallways to get to my english class in time. As I skidded onto the hallway I slowed down, fixing my clothes and catching my breath. 10:43. I sighed as i opened the door to the lecture room.

Most of the class was there already. Turning their heads towards me and whispering to their friends. Oh god. I completly forgot I was gay. Well openly. I walked to the back and got out my notepad and pen, trying hard to ignore the stares and whispers.

"Oi, Jay." I looked up at the mention of my name as i made eye contact with a kid in my class, who called on me. Silence filled the room, all eyes on me.

"Yeh?" I peeped back, my mouth dry from the nervousness.

"So, are the rumomers true? Is Rose telling the truth?" He said with a smirk. "Are you gay?"

The colour drained from my face. I felt like I was going to throw up or cry. Mabye both. I opened my mouth to answer, feeling faint. Praying for a mirical. As all eyes were on me.

"Right class, sorry I'm a little late. The traffic is awful." My proffecer bursted in catching the classes attention. "Now, eveyone get out your books."

I sighed, I've never been happier to start a lesson. The colour flooded back to my face as I took a sip of my water, slipping down my chair relaxing myself. First lucky escape. I wonder how many more I'll have. After all i can't keep running from it forever.

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊°.~♡︎

rah, mad times. also i'm truly sorry if there are any gramma or spelling mistakes i'm trying haha <3