first order ambush

It then shows Leia in the main ship with her hand covering her face as she has a look of grief on her face. The ship then stops at lightspeed with a bump, Leia turns to look at the window and it shows the other Resistance ships appearing from lightspeed. The scene then changes to show that Leia slapped Poe in the face.

"You're demoted." She tells him as she is about to walk away.

"Well ain't she a sweetheart." Anakin says with amusement.

'She reminds me of Padme with her attitude' thought Anakin as he watches her.

"What? Wait! We took down a dreadnought."

"At what cost?"

"You start an attack, you follow it through."

"Poe, get your head out of your cockpit. There are things that you cannot solve by jumping in an X-wing and blowing something up! I need you to learn that." She explains before walking away.

"Yes Anakin you should learn this already." Obi-wan says smugly to Anakin as everyone chuckles with amusement.

"Yes, but there are times where you must blow things up to save the day. As I am called a hero after all." Anakin replies back with a smirk on his face as Ahsoka nods her head with agreement. The rest of the Jedi watched them bicker with each other in amusement while Mace rolled his eyes.

"There were heroes on that mission." He says, attempting to stop her from walking away.

"Dead heroes. No leaders." She says as she walks away from him.

"Exactly!" Obi-wan says as he agrees with Leia. Anakin looks away from him.

"We're really nowhere. How's Rey gonna find us now?" Finn Questions Leia. He looks at the map, but then Leia shows him on her wrist the same device that Rey had on her hand.

"A cloaked binary beacon." States Finn as he sees the device on her wrist.

"To light her way home." Leia smiles.

"Now that is a smart idea to have." Compliments Mace as the rest of the Jedi council nods in agreement.

"I'm surprised he even compliments anything on Leia, since she technically is my daughter, and he hates me." Anakin whispers to Obi-wan and Ahsoka.

"I heard you Anakin and I will compliment anything I think that is logical and smart." Mace responds to Anakin. Anakin turns in fright and is caught whispering about him.

"Well, you are basically complimenting me as Leia is my daughter." Anakin says with a smug look on his face after he composes himself.

"She may be your daughter, but by no means am I complimenting you. I would compliment their mother. She must have the brains as I can't see you with any." Mace states logically as the Jedi in the room chuckle in amusement. Anakin blushed with embarrassment and Ahsoka quietly whispers

"Burn". Anakin shoots her a dirty look as she was supposed to be on his side.

"All right, so until she gets back, what's the plan?" He questioned her.

"We need to find a new base."

"One with enough power to get a distress signal to our allies scattered in the Outer Rim." Says Commander D'Acy. Just as she finishes saying that, the alarms start to go off.

"Proximity alert!" Shouted Admiral Ackbar.

"They found us." Stated one of the officers on the ship.

"That's impossible." said Poe with shock on his face. You see outside in the galaxy a bunch or First Order ships appear from lightspeed and the last ship to enter is Snokes personal ship.