an old friend

The scene then shows Luke watching Rey leave in the Falcon on top of the mountains, as his face shows a frustrated look he turns to walk away. He is then seen again with something in his hand as he is in his jedi robes. The thing in his hand is lighter as he turns it on and walks toward the tree of Jedi to burn it, as he gets closer to the tree you see behind him is the force ghost of Master Yoda watching Luke. Luke then stops as he senses Yoda and turns toward him.

"Master Yoda."

"Young Skywalker."

"I'm ending all of this. The tree, the text, the Jedi. I'm gonna burn it down." Luke tells Yoda before he continues to walk toward the tree, but as he stands before the tree and is about to throw the lighter he stops and slowly brings his hand down as he is lost in thoughts as he cannot burn the tree. Yoda watches with amusement as he then closes his eyes to concentrate on the force as he lifts up one finger as the island then shows lightning in the sky until finally one lightning shoots from the sky to the tree as it starts to burn, Yoda starts to laugh at the shock on Luke's face. Luke then turns to face Yoda as Yoda laughs with amusement.

"Well there goes some important text of the Jedi." Obi-wan says calmly as the others look with disbelief.

"It seems that Master Yoda knows my son as well, that means he was the one to teach Luke about the Force." Anakin said smugly at Mace, since Mace was someone who doesn't like him or what he has done/will do.

"Seems as you are right Skywalker, taught Luke I did." Yoda said in confirmation.

Mace turned to face Yoda with a look of disbelief, as how could Yoda teach a person who broke the Jedi rules.

"Ah, Skywalker. Missed you, have I." Yoda tells Luke as the fire starts to increase, Luke looks to the tree and starts to run inside the tree to save the text, but as he is about to enter a burst of flames shoots out of the only entry making Luke fall into the ground. Luke sits up from where he has fallen to see the Jedi tree in flames destroying everything.

"Seem like you both got along well together." Obi-wan observed.

Anakin was happy that his son was taught by someone he knew and was not shunned out, it brought him great relief.

"So it is time for the Jedi Order to end." Luke says as Yoda appears in front of him as he watches the tree.

"Time it is." yoda states as he turns to Luke.

"Hmm. for you to look past a pile of old books, hmm?" Yoda tells him as he walks toward Luke.

"The sacred Jedi texts." Luke says in disbelief on what Yoda said.

"Oh. read them, have you?"

"Well. i..." Luke says as he tries to defend himself.

"Page-turners they were not. Yes, yes, yes. Wisdom they held, but that library contained nothing that the girl Rey does not already possess. Hmm, Skywalker, still looking to the horizon. Never here, now, hmm?" he tells him as he hits Luke with his chain as he brings it up to Lukes face.

"Seems as your boy has a lot of traits from you Anakin. And I see that Master Yoda is chirpy as ever." Obi-wan chuckled as Anakin gave him a dirty look.

"-The need in front of your nose. Hmm?" as he hits Lukes forehead as Luke gives in.

"I was weak. Unwise." he states as he looks down.

"Lost Ben Solo, you did. Lose Rey, we must not."

"I can't be what she needs me to be." Luke tells Yoda in a stern voice with a little anger in his face.