chaos in the hanger

The scene changes to show Snoke releasing Rey as she falls down from the height she was kept in. She turns around to lay on her stomach as Snoke erupts in laughter.

"Well, well, I did not expect Skywalker to be so wise." The view is shown to Kylo then to Rey as she angrily glares at Snoke.

"And there goes the safety of the last jedi." Mace spoke with annoyance as Snoke knows where Luke hides.

"Poor girl, having her mind looked at against her will for informacion again." Shaak Ti, a council member, spoke softly as if to know Rey's pain.

"-We will give him and the Jedi Order the death he desires. After the Rebels are gone, we will go to his planet and obliterate the entire island." Rey's anger rose with every word Snoke spat. She finally reached out her hand to steal the lightsaber from Snoke with the force, only for it to go past her and Kylo. It eventually whacked her on the head and went back to Snoke as he is the one who controls it.

"At least she's not giving up to surrender, she's putting up a fight. As would I in her situacion, though I wish she could've struck him. That monter should not yield my saber, I'm gonna have to wash it a hundred times after this. I don't want to have his disgusting germs on my saber." commented Anakin, after recovering from his outlash.

"You do know that he has yet to actually touch your saber and that it's right beside you?." Obi-wan questions Anakin with humor.

"Yes I know! But just looking at this makes me want to clean it anyway, I believe I'll continue to wash it every time i remember this scene." Anakin spoke with displeasure at the thought.

"Such spunk. Look here now." He says as he moves her to the window revealing the sight of Resistance escape pods slowly getting destroyed.

"-The entire Resistance on those transport... soon they will all be gone. For you, all is lost."

Rey was enraged, she snatches Kylo's lightsaber and lights it. All the guards immediately grabbed their weapons to attack her if need be, but Snoke stops them from moving.

"Oh things are starting to get spicy up in here." Ahsoka. chirped with amusement.

"I believe as you put it, things are about to get 'spicy' in here. I wonder if she can harm his horrendous face, more than it already is." Obi-wan said smugly.

"Ooh. and still that fiery spit of hope. You have the spirit of a true Jedi!" Finally Rey got too tired of him and ran towards him to try to strike him down, only for Snoke to throw her towards Kylo with the Force as she landed on the floor and Kylo's saber in front of him. The view is then shown to his face as he looks at his saber then to Snoke.

"And because of that, you must die." with the Force he brings her up and turns her toward Kylo as she tries to struggle against him.

"Oh so close, yet she failed." Mace said with no emotion.

"How can you say that! Snoke is too strong for her and she can't overpower him, not without help. Do you really think you could defeat him by yourself Mace? Cause' I doubt you could." Anakin exclaimed. Mace turns his head away from Anakin so as to avoid his gaze.

"My worthy apprentice, son of darkness, heir apparent to Lord Vader. Where there was conflict, I now sense resolve. Where there was weakness, strength. Complete your training, and fulfill your destiny." when he was talking Kylo glaced at Rey, he then grabs his lightsaber and stands up in front of Rey.

"I know what I have to do." he tells her and she breathes in sharply.

"Ben." she whispers as Snokes starts to laugh.