2

Purpled woke up slowly and then all at once. He was still in his clothes from yesterday so he quickly showered before changing into clean clothes. Walking down the stairs he stops immediately at the smell of pancakes.

Nervously he peeks around the corner to look in the kitchen. A tall blond with horns and a classic devil tail, Theseus if he remembers his introduction properly, is dancing around the kitchen with headphones on making pancakes. Grabbing an empty soda can from the table he throws it at the back of the blond's head. He's surprised when it doesn't go right through like it does with most other hallucinations he's had.
Instead the blond turns around while taking his headphones off.

"Ah you're up, I made extra just in case come sit down"

"Wait so everything last night was real? I summoned you you're a demon that wasn't just a fever dream or like a hallucination?"

"We'll I'd hope I was real, anyway you said you'd make a deal with me so I made you breakfast"

"It's not poisoned?"

"No? Why would it be?"

"Fuck if I know but let's just say my friends are no longer allowed to cook anything for me," Purpled shuttered at the reminder of the full day he spent sitting next to the toilet puking up anything he ate eventually leading to his older brother finding him passed out on the bathroom floor and calling an ambulance. It was a long week spent in the hospital for what was apparently a very good prank. He didn't think so.

"Don't sound like very good friends then," Theseus said under his breath unaware that Purpled had significantly better bearing than most.

"They're fine most the time though, they just go to far sometimes," Purpled reasoned though he was more reasoning with himself than Theseus

"I could get you better friends, it's not an often used deal but it's definitely something I could do, ya know that was similar to my deal,"

"Your deal?"

"Well demons aren't made, anyone who makes a deal with a demon will in turn become a demon when they die, I died centuries ago so I'm one of the oldest demons but because I died young I kept my form and still look like a teenager," Theseus explained as he pushed a plate of pancakes towards Purpled.

"So when I make a deal I'll turn into a demon?"

"No not until you die, your memories will stay the same when you die all that will change is the horns and tail and if you're really unlucky wings," Theseus said as he basically drowned his pancakes in syrup.

"Can my deal be anything?"

"Practically? If it's something entirely new that's never been asked for the contract will take a bit to be made and I'll have to watch over you for a bit,"

Purpled thought for a bit as he ate his pancakes which were actually really good. Theseus said something about how his friends were shit but Theseus wasn't an anxiety riddled teenager with depression and paranoia.

"Can I have time to think? It's a difficult decision I mean if it means giving up my soul and becoming a demon I want to make sure it's something really good,"

"Of course, it's just I have to stick with you during however long it takes to make a decision. So basically I might have to go to school with you since it's Sunday if you don't make a decision then I'll either have to be invisible which is tiring or fake an identity,"

"I'll make a decision when I make a decision,"

"Alright, I'll wait til your ready I wish I had," Theseus muttered the last bit to himself.

Purpled and Theseus ate mostly in silence after that and the rest of the day seemed to be spent in silence with the only background noise the soft music playing on the alt tab of Purpled's computer.

A/N I'll edit this better later! If you see any grammatical errors or spelling mistakes please comment so I can fix them. I promise his name won't be Theseus the whole time! I just want them to be friends!