Part 4

Su garts pov: Where am i? What happened? Who did this to me? All these questions floated around in my head. I was beaten up but i didnt know who.. I got up with the help of a wall. By the looks of it i was probably behind a building. I mean they probably didnt want anyone to see. I walked to the front and walked back home. I didnt even care that school was on. I decided to text my friends and tell them im gonna skp school today.

|•|Felipe|•|Hey sutart where afre you

|•|sutart|•| im skipping today. Hopefully i can come back tomorrow

|•|sally|•| you better or im gonna f**king come over their and force you

I chuckled at that last text. I stepped up to my house and swung the door open. I was lucky my dad was at work otherwise he would beat the sh** out of me. Me and my dad didnt get along much. Ever since mum died he has been avoiding me and abusing me. I try to please him but whatever i do i just cant do it. I locked the door behind me and looked at the cuts on my arm.

They hate you

You deserve to be abused

You deserved to be hurt

Your friends are fake

I cried at the thought of this and went to the bathroom. I pulled out a pocket knife and looked at the mirror. Ugly. I put the knife to my arm and cut. I did this a few times until the pain was unbearable. I wore a hoodie and threw myself on my bed. I started sketching until i fell asleep..

Longest paragraph yet boiss. Im prob gonna delete the all abt me book. Its just cring :')