Part 5

I woke up in a pitch black room. "W-where am i..?"" Sally? Felipe? Are you there? " scilence...   Where are my friends? I looked around. Nothing. I looked for a exit or anything that would get me out. I paused when i heard whispering sounds.. I started to run until i ran into a black wall. Probably the edge of this place. I started to feel for a exit when i heard somthing. I turned around and saw... A black monster with red eyes and mouth.. I looked in horror as it came towards. "WHO ARE YOU!!!" " i am all of you sadness and pain into one, i am here to make sure you feel pain for the rest of your worthless life. ". I cried and screamed for help but it was no use. Its tenticles wraped around me and squeezed. 

"Su tart..." " SU TART! ". I woke up to my dad shouting my name. "God dammit child dont scare me like that. Now get changed for school you brat." " yes sir.. " i said. I wish mum was alive... I got dressed and headed to school. I had to wear a hoodie so nobody could see my cuts. I walked to school and saw felipe. " hey su tart! Why are you wearing a hoodie? You never wear them even if you had to. " "just thought i wear one. Besides they are really comfortable." We talked and had our laughs for the rest of the walk until we reached school. I walked to my locker and put my things in until i got pushed in. I tried to open it but it was no use. I was trapped. I screamed and cried but it was no use. . . Everyone was in class so i decided to go to sleep.

Alr next chapter gonna be a flashback