Part7

First of im sorry abt the last chapter being called part9

I woke up to fing myself still in the locker. Why does everyone hate me? Did i do somthing wrong? i banged on the door to try and get somebodys attention. I heard someone. Its was felipe. "FELIPE HELP" felipe let me out and asked what happened. "well i got pushed in by someone but i dont know who." "Dont worry we will find out who did it!" green screen man assured me. " And kill them." tiffany said. I blushed but chuckled. Ok yes ill admit it i liked her (no hate :)) " what time is it?" "the end of skool" "ive been in there for that long?!?" "yep."

Tiffany POV 

Only felipe and green screen man knew about my crush on su tart (AGAIN NO HATE) "Hey guys i was wondering if we could just hang out tonight, play games and watch movies." felipe said "sure" green screen man said. 

Felipe POV

"hey green screen man i need to talk to you." I led him to the entrance of the school. "oK so what we are going to do is we will lock them in a room and watch as the magic happens." "Great idea" green man exclaimed. We walked back to the group and talked about what we should do.

Alberts POV (They are at home doing vid)

"DUUUUUDEEEEEE" i screamed into my mic. " WHY DO YOU SCREAM SO LOUDDD." screamed kaden. I was playing with sketch kaden temprist laugh and polar. Jake was over at mine to do this video. We all did our laughs and sh*t. "alr imma end am hungry. Byeeee" I left the call and went downstairs to eat somthin. I was probably going to eat a sandwich. Jake came down soon after me and sat on the couch watching something. i went to the couch and sat down beside him.

Jake pov

I was watching IT and albert decided to join me. Idkw bc he gets very scared very easily but its his choice. After a few jumpscares and albert screaming the movie ended. i tried to stand up to go to bed but i felt somthing holding onto my arm. It was albert. He was asleep and clinging on to my hand. I didnt want to wake him bc we was so adorable. Yes i do like him. i decided to watch some more tv until i fell asleep.

Nobodys pov

Jake and albert were sleeping on the Couch together (WHOLESOME)  And green man and felipe were wondering how to get them to like each other and su tart and tiffany were flirting with eachother but they were to dumb to realise it and sally was sleeping.

THE END (not of the book -.-) 

OK SO IM RLLY SORRY FOR TAKING A BREAK SO I DECIDED TO MAKE A FEW CHAPTERS TO MAKE UP FOR IT SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE GIFT FROM MEEEEEEE THIS IS PROBABLY MY LONGEST CHAPTER WITH 511 WORDS OK BAI HOPE YOU ENJOY THE REST OF THE BOOK IN THE FUTURE OK BAIIIIIII