4

I heard degenerate furry and some other idiots of his speaking outside, at the porch. I finally stepped into the living room and tried to gain courage to just jump outta that one window into the wonderful cactus bush. Unfortunately, my plan was ruined once degenerate furry opened the door and his other degenerate friends left.

The moment I heard the door open I yeeted myself onto the couch and pretended that I was thinking deeply.

He absolutely fucking ignored me as he went to some other room and came back with a box full of fish sticks.

My mouth watered at the sight because I'd finally be able to eat something decent after a rather long time.

"It appears that you have not consumed any type of material that is suitable for eating for quite a long time. Allow me to pass you this certain food." Said the idiot as he gave it to me.

"Consume this now, for I must leave this place of residence. I shall return in a few 60 minutes. I beg you to stay in this area, for you appear to have an amount of wounds." He spoke in doctor's handwriting , opened the door and left.

I opened the box and ate the fish sticks and ok yeah whatever.

___

Doggo ran for the sticc. He caught it and returned it to Josh. Josh was sitting on the street playing fetch with doggo. He was bored out of his mind, because, Australia.

Doggo sat down and ok.

They were bored. Hella bored without Playz. He was always there to make their day better by yeeting them. But, now he's gone.

Josh sat up and decided to go the library to read something. Doggo followed him and when they arrived, Josh yeeted both of themselves through the door and took a book out of the shelves called "Why furries suck 2".

He sat down and began reading it with interest because he's the ultimate furry hater like Playz, despite the fact that he used to have a FurAffinity account couple of years ago. But that's something that should stay a secret.

He read it out loud and upon hearing the words come from his mouth, doggo tore the book apart because he is the ultimate feral ancestor of furfags. Josh sat there in shock not knowing what the fuck should he do. The security camera probably caught that and that footage will probably end up on ChIllS uLtImaTe tOp 10 gHosT viDeoS.

He slowly sat up and left the library without saying a word.

___

I was dying. Of boredom, like legit boredom. There wasn't anything interesting I could do, aside from staring at the broken down wall. 2 hours have passed since ugly furry left for something when I heard the door open. He came in with a bag and a first aid kit or some shit.

He sat down next to me , took something out of the first aid kit and broke my arm, literally. But like I said before, I'm not a pussy like Josh so I kept silent.

He did some shit with my very wounded arm and then kinda put it back in place and I felt like superman.

I mumbled a small "thanks", while he rummaged through the bags. He gave me like 10 bottles of  ice cold water because apparently there was no other water supply in here. Obviously because we're in the middle of the fucking desert.

"Consume this enslaved moisture, my acquaintance, for it is one of your most important needs." He spoke on verbose, taking the bags to some other room while I drank the water and planned my ultimate escape.