6.5

| Valencio |

"Would you have stopped seeing your clients if I wasn't paying you to and merely asked?" I questioned him in wonder. I didn't care either way, but I wanted to know his answer.

"No. I have rent to pay n' shit and I didn't even know you, I still don't really, so no I wouldn't have," he replied honestly. I was glad to get a truthful answer out of him because one of the things I hated most was dishonesty. "Does that bother you?"

"Not at all. I understand completely," I replied and I truly did.

"Can I ask you a question now?" he asked me in return. I told him he could with a nod of my head. "Do you want to fuck me?" Now, I wasn't expecting that.

"Tonight?" I asked as I wasn't sure exactly what he meant.

"No. I mean yeah tonight but also any other night. You are technically paying for it."

"That is not what I'm paying you for sweetheart. I am paying you to stay away from others, not paying for sex. I won't fuck you until I know you have at least some feelings for me. I'm looking for a relationship, not a one night stand or a fling."

"Are you going to stop paying me at some point then?"

"If you decide your feelings for me are stronger than your desire for money, or if I decide I am no longer interested. Does that sound fair to you?" I asked hoping he would say yes. I do hope that he will stop requesting payments one day but for the time being, with our relationship being very new as we got to know each other, I was happy to continue giving him his weekly deposits.

"That sounds very fair," he replied which I was happy to hear.

We finished our food soon after, both having had dessert as well where I got the same thing as Milan once again; a lemon cheesecake. Milan was beautiful and graceful even while he ate. To me he seemed truly like an angel sent from above to give my heart the company I had been longing for so long. His smile drew me in in ways I could not explain and his eyes sparkled like diamonds, like the splash of waves against a roaring icy sea so cold and yet calming in its hue. I had no doubt in my mind that this was a man I wanted to keep in my life. He made me smile and laugh with his playfulness all throughout our dinner and I couldn't wait to get to know him more as we explored where this relationship could take us.

"You...you said your looking for a relationship..." Milan said as we waited for the waiter to come back so I could pay.

"Yes," I replied bluntly as I didn't feel there was much more to say.

"Why...why with me? Why would you want someone who's umm been with so many people?" he asked with a hint of sadness in his features.

"You have not been in a relationship before, have you?" I asked back.

"No, not really."

"Well, that's alright my little puppy. I will show you what a relationship can be like. And do not worry about what I think of your profession. There was a time where I judged sex work, it's true, but through some revelations and some wisdom from my father, I do not judge it anymore." Milan looked pleasantly shocked at my words and then his lips curved into a soft genuine smile as he looked at me with something akin to adoration, but maybe that was wishful thinking on my part, I would never know.