12.5

| Valencio |

"This is ridiculous," I said as I slammed my fist against the table. I was in one of my warehouses with Pietro and a few others under my command. We were going over what we had on Fabio's whereabouts so far, but it wasn't looking good.

The team Pietro had assembled had gone to Cardona, Barcelona where Ajax had told me he had seen Fabio. They were able to trace him to an abandoned factory but other than that, there was no sign of him. He had been long gone which I had expected but I had also hoped that we could have gathered more clues to track him down which we didn't. We were fishing for one small fish in the vast expanse of the whole ocean and so far, we seemed to be miles behind our prey who kept getting further and further away.

"What do you want us to do boss?" Henderson asked. I only knew these guys by their surnames but I preferred it that way. I didn't need to know too many details about them and they didn't need to know too much about me. So long as everyone did their jobs, I was happy.

All I knew about Henderson was that she was a petite woman in her late twenties who had been in the army and then secret services for some years before she turned corrupt and joined the Osiris empire. We had gleaned a lot of valuable information from her and I had no doubt her capabilities went well beyond what you would expect after getting a first impression of her and seeing her stature. It was no wonder Pietro had put her in charge of this group of bounty hunters. There were three other members of this little group, all being men, but it was clear they respected Henderson as much as they would have respected any other leader which I had been pleased to see.

"You said you found a map in one of the rooms?" I asked a moment later after searching my mind for anything else at all that could be done right now.

"Yes, sir," she replied. I should have focused on the task at hand but hearing her or anyone else call me 'sir' these days only reminded me of how much I wanted Milan to call me that. Hearing the people that worked for me call me by a title showed their respect, and also fear, for me but hearing a lover refer to me in such a way showed a level of trust which I relished having. I had missed being in a relationship and these few times I had spent with my puppy reminded me of how much I adored having someone to look after. I wasn't on the largely intense side of BDSM and domination, but I was somewhat of a dom and I needed to have that person I could take care of.

"Did you take a picture if it?" I asked Henderson after forcing myself away from thoughts of Milan.

"Yes, sir, I did. But there was nothing on it that could indicate where he might be, no pins placed anywhere or marked areas." Henderson's brown skin glowed in the bright lighting surrounding us. It was well into the night and dark outside with nothing around us but empty buildings as all the workers had left this warehouse, and all the others in the vicinity, after a long gruelling day at work assembling the parts to thousands of phones, tablets, and other gadgets that my technology companies made.

"Show me anyway."

She sent a picture to my iPad and I zoomed in as close as I could and then scanned every minutiae of the map hoping to find any small indent of a pin that may have been removed. After checking almost all of the map I finally found something. I couldn't be sure if it was actually an indent in the paper from a pin or not, but it seemed like it could have been.

"Here," I said pointing to somewhere just on the border of Spain and France. "Have you checked here?"

"No, sir. Did you find something?" Henderson asked.

"Can't be certain but looks like a pin could have been there before. Go check it out and tell me if you find anything." With that, I dismissed Henderson and the rest of the team and they set out for another plane journey across countries. Fabio was really testing my patience and once I found him, which I would, I was going to make him beg for the mercy of death.

"Shall I drive you back then?" Pietro asked me after I continued to stare at the picture of the map for a little longer.

"Yeah," I replied and got in the car that was waiting outside with my friend who began driving.

"What was up the other day? You wanted me to get you a new knife block. Decided you just weren't into the old one anymore, or what?"

"No. Just upset Milan so I had to get rid of it," I explained.

"A knife block upset Milan?"

"Yeah, I don't understand either, but he panicked after seeing it."

"Right..." he responded. I was sat in the passenger seat and from where I was, I could see Pietro's eyes glow under the lamplights we drove past. It reminded me of the time I used to like him and how his blue eyes had always gripped me in. Sometimes I couldn't help but reminisce about times when we were younger, and I often did wonder how things would have turned out if Pietro had been gay. It didn't matter though, I had Milan now or at least I hoped I did. The only scary part was the risk of losing him once he finally knew everything about me and what I did, and it was just easier to think of how easily things would have worked out if I could have been with Pietro because he was already in this business with me and understood the things I had to do.

Just then I felt my phone vibrate and noticed that I had gotten a text from Milan.

M: 'Hey :) I was wondering if you were busy tonight? I know it's a little late now but I'd love to see you I really appreciated you yk not letting me try and get in the hot tub and look like an idiot Ik I was making a fool of myself and I've just been thinking about that day a lot and I just want to make it up to you not necessarily like with sex or anything just umm like maybe I could make you some hot chocolate or tea and we can sit on my balcony and enjoy each other's company for a bit?'

I hadn't seen my boy for days now, almost a week in fact, and I had missed his presence greatly. Any thoughts I was having about Pietro completely dissipated at the thought of Milan and him wanting to spend time with me.

V: 'I would love that baby. It's not too late, I can come by now if you want?'

M: 'Yes please I'd love that :)'

"Change of plans P. Drive me over to Milan's place," I quickly told Pietro.

"You getting dick?" he asked.

"No, I'm not- just shut up and take me there."

"Yes, Boss!" Pietro did a little mocking salute and smirked hoping to rile me up, but I didn't let myself take his bait. Instead, I thought of my boy and how excited I was now to see him again.

~~~~~~~~~

Back together soon! And I've got some saucy stuff in store for you guys hehehe

What do you guys think Valencio will do to Fabio once he finds him?

Make sure to give a vote and leave some comments as always!

🤍💜🤍