𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"Sadie, please

"Sadie, please." Sam begged as she followed her out to her backyard, close on her feet with a begging look, "I'll never ask you for anything ever again."

"For someone with such a big head, why have you not comprehend that I said no?" Sadie asked in disbelief, throwing her towel down on the lawn chair and kicking her black flip flops off.

"My grandma loves you. She still thinks we're friends, if I tell her we're not she'll give me a huge speech about how we need to stop acting this way and then my dad will take her and my mom will cry." Sam ranted as Sadie let out a mocking laugh, grabbing the net from the wall, "Please? I'm begging you."

"As much as I love to hear people beg-" Sadie began, pulling her cover up off and tossing it to join her towel. Sadies body had changed since middle school, Sam tried not to notice. She'd gain some weight, which didn't look bad on her. Her breast were two cups sizes bigger, glutes and thighs thicker, outlines of abs tracing her stomach, "The answers still no."

Sam groaned in disbelief as Sadie began cleaning out the pool, throwing the fallen leaves to the side as her raven color hair rung in her face slightly, "Why are you so difficult?!"

Sam almost regretted snapping at her for a second. Sadie looked up from the dark blue colored water, standing up straight as she held the net by her side. Sam stared, eyes slightly wide as Sadie narrowed hers, "Samantha."

Sam stayed completely still.

"Go home." Sadie spoke back, her voice calm yet intimidating and low.

Sam didn't think twice before heading home.

"I told you, she's a backstabbing little bitch." Sadie spoke up as she sat next to Miguel, taking a sip of the Cherry Cola Eli bought her on the way.

"Sadie." Miguel huffed.

"C'mon, eat something. It'll make you feel better." Demetri said, sitting in Sadies lap as she leaned on his shoulder.

"I told you i'm not hungry, man." Miguel shook his head, hunched over with a sad expression.

"Miguel, I get you're pussy whipped, but there's so many other girl out there." Sadie spoke up, hitting him on the shoulder and a nod of his head.

"I don't think like you do." Miguel spoke with a knowing look her way.

"I still think you're overreacting." Demetri rolled his eyes, turning slightly in Sadies lap so he could lean back on her better. Sadie hummed, rubbing his shoulders.

"I'm not over reacting, dude." Miguel spoke up, getting annoyed, "I know what I saw."

"All right, so you saw her eating dinner with some chode." Hawk spoke up, twisting around and knocking Bert on the ground. Sadie grinned, waving him over, "It's probably just her brother or something."