𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Sadie wasn't allowed back into the tournament after what happened

Johnny offered to get her a uber home but Sadie ended up calling Eli's mom instead. She gave her the keys and let her sit in the car until the tournament was over. When Hawk and Demetri joined them in the car, Sadie was informed Miguel had gotten them the win after Hawk was disqualified. Sadie felt proud of Miguel, proud of her team and just wished she'd been able to see it.

Demetri didn't talk to her much as Mrs Moskowitz drove them to the restaurant, Sadies car still in the shop. Hawk sat in the front with his mom, trying to convince her to call him Hawk instead of Eli from now on. Sadies eyes shifted over toward Demetri who was looking out the window, the most quiet she'd ever seen him.

Sadie frowned, creeping her hand over and placing it ontop of his. Demetri let it linger a moment before pulling his hand away from her completely and hiding it in his lap. Sadie frowned, looking out the window as well as she listened to Hawks voice.

"You may be wondering what a team does after they win the championship." Aisha spoke into her phone as she held the camera infront of the table, "Victory nachos!"

Sadie didnt realized how hungry she was until the nachos were served to them, already ordering another round just incase.

"It was suppose to be a round of drinks, but the waitress was not feeling Hawk's fake ID." Aisha spoke to the story again, Sadie glanced up at Hawk from where she slumped on his shoulder.

"Hey, don't talk about that. My parents follow you." Hawk whispered to her with a red face. Sadie had to laugh, popping another nacho into her mouth.

"Sorry, Mr and Mrs Moskowitz." Aisha said into the camera again as she frowned, "Anyways, until next time, no mercy, bitches."

"No mercy, bitches." Sadie quoted her again with a laugh, sitting up off of Hawks shoulder as she rubbed her eyes, "God, I need a nap. No, a power nap."

"Yeah, I would too after what you did." Aisha laughed in disbelief as she sat next to Demetri, "You know you took skin off that dudes shoulder? You're lucky his parents aren't pressing charges."

"He'll be fine." Sadie waved her off, "I wrote a apology letter."

"More like a threat but whatever floats your boat." Hawk laughed as he put a arm around her. Sadie grinned as she leaned onto his shoulder once again.

"I gotta say, it's nice to be at a victory party." Demetri grinned. Sadie gushed at his face and the way he held his nacho with two hands, finding it oddly cute.

"Yeah, except you had nothing to do with the victory." Hawk commented, reaching across the table and taking the nacho before it could hit Demetris mouth. Sadie patted Hawk on the side of the face, warning him to back off in a gentle way.

"Well then I consider it a belated party for the coding competition we won at computer camp." Demetri commented with a knowing look his way, Sadies ears perked up as she looked his way, "Demetri and Eli, Binary brothers."