𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

"I'm glad you told me

"I'm glad you told me." Sam said, laying behind Sadie as her arms were around her waist. "I'm sorry for not seeing you sooner."

"It's not your fault." Sadie promised her, feeling Sams arms tighten around her waist. "It's no one's fault."

"Do you think you're gonna talk to Demetris mom?" Sam suggested, her forehead pressing into her shoulder some more. "I can go with you."

"I have to wait until my mom gets home." Sadie hummed. "I called her this morning, she's gonna come back."

"That's good." Sam smiled, rubbing her back slightly."I'm glad Eli and Demetri were there."

Sadie didn't say anything.

Sam held her a second longer. "Sadie."

"Yeah?" she hummed, her voice soft.

"This might be bad timing." the LaRusso girl spoke, she could hear the smile in her voice. "Do you want to go to prom with me?"

Sadie looked over her shoulder with a cheeky grin. "Did you just ask me out? We're never even been on a date."

"I d-" Sam began, sitting up quickly. "Oh my god, we're never been on a date."

Sadie grinned up as her as Sam looked down at her. "I'd love to go to prom with you."

Sam smiled, her fingers delicate against Sadie's legs. "Can we get back together now? I'm tired of having to go somewhere and not be like 'Hey, my girlfriends the super cool chick that bites everyone."

Sadie laughed, sitting up with a nod. "I think that'll be okay."

Sam smiled, leaning over to cup Sadie's face and kissing her gently.

"Hey, Sensei." Sadie walked into the new Eagle Fang dojo, which happened to be an extremely unsanitary warehouse.

"Fangs." he tossed his hands up her way. "Where the hell have you been?"

"Just dealing with some stuff." Sadie shook her head, adjusting her leather jacket over the floral tank. "I'm good now, though."

"You all right?" he gave a questionable look. "Family thing?"

"Me thing." Sadie squinted slightly. "It's cool, though. I'm in therapy and medicine on the way, i'm all good."

Johnny nodded as he scanned her over. "Heard from your mom?"

"Yeah, she had to sign off on the prescription and therapy visits." Sadie cleared her throat with an awkward thumb over her shoulder. "Flew in yesterday."

Johnny lit up. "Oh, yeah? Well, I know something that's gonna cure all the diseases you've got."

Sadie looked in confusion as he grabbed the paper from one of the metal boxes, holding it out to her. "Sadie Lawrence can compete at the All Valley. Fangs Vesper is dead if anyone asked."