Chapter 2

Belle slowly approaches his office, opening the cold handle. As she walks in her mouth slowly gapes open as she looks around the beautiful office. Windows plastered everywhere allowing a view of the beautiful and grand city.

It's spacious, you could do anything you want in here. Her eyes then focus on a mans back. He's wearing a black suit but that's all she can see. "Are you going to just stand there? Or sit?" The man speaks up in his masculine voice. She gets shocked and doesn't move "How did you kn-" "Your heels. I didn't hear them clicking" he states nonchalantly, turning around to view Belle. She quickly examines his features, walking to the seat positioned right in front of his desk.

He's an older man. Longer hair than average, but surprisingly the perfect length. His eyes are a dark brown. They are hard and cold, not allowing anything gentle in them. The rest of his features match his eyes, cold and hard. She feels slightly intimidated by his presence but she fights through that and clears her throat.

"I'm here on behalf of Alice Henly" She begins and when he doesn't respond she continues on, "She represent the company EverGreen and we would like to make a deal-" "Why isn't she here?" He interrupts her, and she swallows some spit in her mouth getting nervous, "She's sick and couldn't attend but she sent a representative... Oh god I'm so sorry. My name is Belle French" She says, scolding herself in her head for not introducing herself.

"Ms. French do realize who I am?" "Um yes. Your Mr. Gold-" "I'm Mr. Gold, owner of a billion dollar company. I'm extremely busy and I don't have the patience for my time to be wasted. If your friend were a true business woman she would have come down herself." He bitterly says, fixing his tie.

"I realize that. But she sent me to cover for her. The company would really enjoy your investment." "Ms. French I appreciate your time but to your dismay I run a company. Not a charity. Please leave." He says sternly, motioning his arm to the door but Belle doesn't move.

"Look. I came down here, having the intention I would have your time and that's what I'll have." She says squinting her eyes, but they slowly widen as she realized what she said, "Oh gosh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to be so straight foreword" she pleaded but what he did next surprised her... He smirked, "No need to apologize. You have my attention." He says and sits down at his desk, allowing Belle to stay.

She takes a minute to process what happened and she begins the meeting, having the most attention Mr. Gold has ever given anyone.

•••

"I'm impressed Ms. French" Gold said, with a side smile. She smiles back, nodding her head and she shakes his hand, more confidently than she did when she first arrived, "Thank you Mr. Gold. And thank you for your time" She turns around and starts to walk when she feels a strong hand on her arm, "Wait. This isn't our parting" He says quickly, not wanting to lose her and she furrows her eyebrows at him "Um... I'm sorry, what?..."

"I like you. Stick around" he says with a smirk. "I-I don't understand..." "I want you Ms. French. You're... Different... I can give you pleasure." Belle chuckles at his comment and shakes her head disregarding his statement.

"Thanks but I'm fine. Thank you for the deal" She says, turning her back to him and she walks to the door. As her hand comes in contact with the door handle, his strong hand wraps around her another wrist and spins her back around.

Before she can even think, he cups her petit cheek with his free hand, practically covering the side of her face and he passionately kisses her.

((So that's the end of Chapter 2! I'm sorry if it's not good and the ending is kind of rushed... I just wanted to get it out there so you guys can read it! What do you think will happen next? Please favorite and comment!💕))