2 - New Life, New Problems

No one's POV

We see Y/n waking up in his shelter that he had made last night.

Y/n: *yawns* Man, I feel better.

Y/n then jumps out of his shelter and starts to head to find some food.

Y/n: Alright, what should I eat?

As our protagonist walks through the forest, he thinks about what to eat. While doing so, he hears something from the bushes.

Y/n: Wait, something's here. Is it something I can eat!?

He then pushes the bushes aside and sees a group of tiny lizards.

Y/n: Nope.

As the spiders go for Y/n, he quickly smashes some of them. He quickly runs over to some water and starts to wipe the lizard guts off of his feet.

Y/n: Eugh! Lizards. Why'd it have to be lizards...?

When Y/n starts to head back, he hears something eating the lizards that he killed.

Y/n: Oh shit! I am not dealing with that right now!!

Y/n quickly tries to get away, but he feels something hit his leg and falls to the ground.

Y/n: What the hell?!

Y/n turns around and sees a giant centipede monster staring right at him.

Y/n: Why are all these monsters so disgusting?

As it goes to bite Y/n, Y/n closes his eyes, scared to die again. However, before the centipede monster can bite him, he hears the sound of something blocking it.

Y/n: Huh?

Y/n opens his eyes and sees that the monster's mouth is broken.

Y/n: Now's my chance!

Y/n then grabs the monster and drags it into the nearby lake, killing it by drowning it.

Y/n: *panting* That was close...

<<Level has increased to Level 3>>

Y/n: Wait, what?!

<<By obtaining Level 3, you have obtained 200 more skill points. Apprasial has risen to LV 2>>

Y/n: So killing monsters gets me skill points. Looks like this is just like a video game. Hey, random voice, can you show me my stats?

A screen then shows up and I see everything I need to know.

------------

Name: Y/n L/n

LV 3

Skill Points: 300

HP: 100

MP: 300

SP: 300

Offense: 9,000

Defense: Infinite

Magic: 9,999

Resistance: 4,000

Speed: 3,000

Skills:

[Appraisal LV 2] [Humanification] [n% I = W]

------------

Y/n: Holy shit! These stats are pretty high! And I only have three skills. But what's that n% I = W skill?

Y/n: *sigh* Anyways, I should probably look for anything that might be leading to society. Being honest, I don't care what race they are, as long as their friendly to me and don't try to torture me.