3 - The Infinite Dragon's Wrath

A/n: So, I'm putting in a HUGE Time-skip, mainly because I want to actually start getting into the ACTUAL anime. So with that in mind, enjoy the chapter!!!

Y/n's POV

It's now been about 300 years since I was reborn into this new world. My nation, which I have decided to call Jeclium, has grown quite a lot. I'm heading back through the forest, when a dagger comes my way.

Y/n: *smiles* Nice try, sweetie. But you know that won't work on me.

A girl then comes down and looks at me. This is one of my many children, who I have named Souka. Even though she's under leveled, and only 100 years old, she does whatever she can to match my strength.

 Even though she's under leveled, and only 100 years old, she does whatever she can to match my strength

Souka: I was so close to getting you this time, Father!!!

Y/n: You almost did. Now tell me, how have things been going while I was away?

Souka: Perfectly fine. However, it seems like some nations are against us.

Y/n: *sigh* I should've expected that... As a the ruler, I must known when I'm playing to dangerously with fire.

As me and Souka walk through the forest, we arrive at our destination.

Y/n: Ahhh... It feels good to be home.

As I walk through the town, I get greeted by my children, who call me father, and my people, who not only call me Lord Ophis.

Souka: Seems you're as popular as ever, father.

Y/n: *smiles* That I am.

Suddenly, I'm grabbed by my legs and arms. I look up and notice it's two monster girls who enjoy putting me in girl's clothes.

Y/n: Noo!!!!! Help me!!!

As they drag me away, I hear Souka's voice.

Souka: FATHHHHEEEERRRRR!!!!!

*Time-skip*

No one's POV

After many hours, we see Y/n walk out looking like this.