how you met them

Requested by: Eunice199701

Peter: You'd been walking in the rain in northern London one evening just before going to get dinner in late November when you'd bumped into him. The two of you had gotten soaked and he'd blamed himself and insisted and getting you dinner and a cup of coffee. 

Caspian: It had been April and you'd been spending the morning in Cambridge at a small cafe where you worked the cash register. He had come in and ordered a tea. He stopped by every day until you finally said something about it and you both laughed about it.

Susan: During a sewing class run by a sweet elderly woman you meet the eldest Pevensie girl. She was doing a cross stitch pattern and pricked her finger. You pretended to prick yours and walked with her into the kitchen. For the rest of the class, you sat together eating biscuits with grape jelly and discussing the current state of women's rights. 

Lucy: Oddly enough, you'd met Lucy Pevensie when you were visiting the states. You'd been in San Fransisco, California, and had been getting fish and chips at a small stand in Fisherman's Wharf. She had tripped over a lip on the sidewalk and fallen. You went to help her up then split your fish and chips basket with her, watching the ships come into port.

Edmund: While in London during the summer, you visit your Aunt's house and decide to move in with her. You live next door to the Pevensies and your window faces Edmund's. You notice him when you first started moving boxes into the room. The two of you started talking through paper signs that had messages on them. Eventually, you ran into him at a restaurant down the street. He pulled you into a side hallway and the two smiled at each other. "Hi." You'd said. "Hi." He'd replied. And you'd kissed.

Eustace: You had been studying in the library at Oxford despite your attendance at King's College. You'd been trying to get a book off of the top shelf and Eustace, being tall as he was, got it for you. For the next few hours, the two of you discussed your major. He then took you for a walk around the town.

Aslan: The first time you visited Narnia, it was Peter who had taken you to meet Aslan. He was a lion, which Peter had not mentioned before that point. You'd taken a bow to honor him but he insisted it was he who bowed to you. After saving the nation alongside the Pevensies, you were considered a hero and crowned a Queen. Aslan remained a mentor and friend always.

Professor Kirke: Your mother had always had many interesting friends and colleagues and it came as no surprise to you that she was invited to a grand ball. However, it did surprise you that she would invite you along. When you arrived, the man called your mother "Polly", which was a name she had long since not used. She went by Penelope from the time she was sixteen to now because your grandparents deemed it more suitable for her. The man was introduced to you as Professor Kirke and you knew from the way he looked at your mother she meant something more than being an old friend.

If you guys would like more and/or specific ones, please comment below!