[e.p.] | his past

Imagine: You and Edmund have just begun dating and you travel to Narnia with him where he explains that he's a King there

Imagine: You and Edmund have just begun dating and you travel to Narnia with him where he explains that he's a King there. And you go with him to the castle to help raid Miraz's castle. There is when he tells you everything about his past in Narnia. You two have to fight off guards and talk at the same time.

_________________________

You had followed Edmund, your new boyfriend, to the train station to board the train for school and had wound up in a completely different world. It was called Narnia and you had loved it immediately. Upon arriving there, he explained that he had been a King once there and tried not to make a fuss about it.

You'd continued on with your journey through Narnia and eventually met Prince Caspian, a Prince of Narnia being kept from being King by his evil Uncle Miraz. So we (being me, Edmund, Caspian, and Edmund's siblings) all made a plan to storm Miraz's castle.

As to why Edmund wouldn't say. He also tried to keep me from going with him, but I demanded I be able to go.

"Ed, I can do it." I'd fought and won.

So the evening, we set out, hand in hand on the back of a Gryphon. We arrived on top of a tower where we were sent to alert the Narnians on when to enter the castle and begin their raid. I stood next to Edmund who said, "It seems as though it was yesterday I was last here in my time of torment."

At this, I looked at him. His brother and sisters had said nothing of torment during their stories of the land that they loved so dearly. They spoke of winning battles, attending balls, and being Kings and Queens as though all of it was beautiful.

"Torment? I thought you loved Narnia." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"I do. But, I didn't at first." He shrugged.

"Why not?" I asked.

"There was this evil witch named Jadis. She tried to make me sell out my siblings so that they could not save Narnia from her. And I did. They rescued me after a time, but it was complete torment." Edmund said.

"Ed-" I began.

Before I could say anything, from behind the wooden door behind us emerged two guards. We looked at one another and began to fight them.

"I thought you said we were done keeping secrets." I sighed, jabbing at one of the guards.

"That was in Britain, love." Edmund answered.

"Don't 'love' me right now!" I yelled back.

"Look, I didn't want to tell you because I knew how you'd react." Ed grunted as he swung his sword at the guard.

"Did you not trust me?" I asked.

"No! I trust you, (y/n), I just didn't want to tell you about that piece of my past. Just like I didn't want to tell you about the 3 wars I've fought in!" Edmund sighed and flipped his sword.

"Wars?! Jesus Christ, Edmund. I just want you to trust me enough to tell me about your past. I told you about my past, can't you just tell me about yours?" I asked.

"(y/n), the topic of 'did you fight in any wars?' does not come up in conversation between us." Edmund sighed.

"Yeah, because we're too busy making out to talk." I commented, kneeing my guard in his crotch. He fell down and went unconcious.

"Okay, so maybe we are! I'm sorry I didn't tell you, (y/n). I didn't want you to get worried or upset, or be embarassed that I had at one point almost gone to the dark side." He jabbed his guard and then turned to me, "I love you and I don't want to lose you over the fact that I was a stupid 13 year old boy."

"Edmund, your past is important to me. It gives me insight into how to understand you." I smiled a little bit, "Besides no one is perfect."

"Except for you." Edmund smiled.

I was about to make a snarky remark when he kissed me, sword still in hand. I kissed him back and dropped my sword. My hands moved up his chest and curled around his neck.

"I don't want to fight with you, (y/n)." Edmund broke away for a minute.

"Then don't." I bit my bottom lip and kissed him again.