The empty child part one

(A/n Sorry this is late was so busy at work that I forgot. Going back to usual posting tomorrow)
Rose rushes into the Tardis console room to see both the Doctor and Raiah running around like crazy.
"What's the emergency?" Rose asks.
"It's mauve." Raiah answers her. Rose looks at her weirdly and repeats what she said but as a question. "Mauve?"
"The universally recognised colour for danger." The Doctor tells her.
"What happened to red?" Rose asks. Raiah looks at her and chuckles. "Oh, you humans..."
"That's just humans. By everyone else's standards, red's camp. Oh, the misunderstandings. All those red alerts, all that dancing. It's got a very basic flight computer. I've hacked in, slaved the Tardis. Where it goes, we go." The Doctor tells them.
"And that's safe, is it?" Rose asks him sceptically.
"Totally." The Doctor replies as there's and bang and spark erupting from the console, causing Ky to jerk back to avoid burning herself, the Doctor isn't so lucky. She just looks at the Doctor as does Rose.
"Okay, reasonably. Should have said reasonably there. No, no, no, no! It's jumping time tracks, getting away from us." He's says feeling the looks that the girls were giving him.
"What exactly is this thing?" Rose asks looking at the monitor.
"No idea." Kyraiah answers her.
"Then why are we chasing it?" Rose asks the two Timelords.
"It's mauve and dangerous, and about thirty seconds from the centre of London." The Doctor replies.
The Tardis materialises in a back alley between two terraces. The sort of crowded housing that no longer exists.
"Do you know how long you can knock around space without happening to bump into Earth?" The Doctor jokingly asked.
"Five days? Or is that just when we're out of milk?" Rose replies to him.
"Of all the species in all the Universe and it has to come out of a cow." Ky says jokingly.
Something is watching them from above.
"Must have come down somewhere quite close. Within a mile, anyway. And it can't have been more than a few weeks ago. Maybe a month." The Doctor says to the girls.
"A month? We were right behind it." Rose says surprised at how long ago it could have landed.
"It was jumping time tracks all over the place. We're bound to be a little bit out. Do you want to drive?" Ky says to her blonde friend.
"Yeah. How much is a little?" Rose says to them. "A bit." The Doctor tells her then looks at Kyraiah. "Is that exactly a bit?" Rose asks again, this time Ky answers her. "Ish."
"What's the plan, then? Are you going to do a scan for alien tech or something?" Rose aske the Doctor.
"Rose, it hit the middle of London with a very loud bang. I'm going to ask." The Doctor tells her.
The Doctor shows Rose his psychic paper ID for the occasion.
"Doctor John Smith, Ministry of Asteroids." Rose reads off the paper.
"It's psychic paper. It tells you" the Doctor starts.
"Whatever you want it to tell me, I remember." Rose finished his sentence for him.
They come to find a door marked Deliveries Only
"Sorry."
"Not very Spock, is it, just asking."
"Door, music, people. What do you think?"
"I think you should do a scan for alien tech. Give me some Spock, for once. Would it kill you?"
The Doctor opens the door with the sonic screwdriver, and looks at Rose's Union Flag top.
"Are you sure about that t-shirt?"
"Too early to say. I'm taking it out for a spin." Rose says looking down.
"Mummy? Mummy?" A child's voice can be heard calling.
"Come on if you're coming. It won't take a minute." The Doctor calls to the girls.
The Doctor and Rose go inside.
"Mummy?" The voice calls again.
Kyraiah sees a little boy in a gasmask up on a nearby roof.
"Doctor? Doctor? There's a kid up there!" Ky tells him only to realise that him and the blonde have gone.

Turning back around Kyraiah looks up and speaks to the child. "Are you all right up there?"
"Mummy?"
Ky looks around and spots a staircase running up them two at a time.
She gets to a flat roof. The child is still above her.
"Mummy?"
"Okay, hang on. Don't move!" She shouts at the young child.
Suddenly a rope dangles down in front of her. She takes hold of it and pulls. It seems secure. She uses the rope to help her climb up to the child.
"Mummy. Balloon!"
Ky looks up and realised what the child meant. The barrage balloon drifts, pulling Kyraiah away from the wall and the child, and dangling her over the alleyway.
"Doctor! Doctor! Doctor!" Ky screams as loud as she can.
Searchlights comb the sky. Explosions and fires start in various parts of London. A squadron of German planes head for her.
Ky looks at what she's wearing. Tight ripped black skinny jeans and a fitted maroon jumper. Knee high black boots complete the look. Thankful that it's not a bright look again chuckles to herself. "So glad I'm not wearing what Rose is wearing."

An officer in a grey coat stands on a balcony using a pair of very non-WW2 binoculars. He spots Kyraiah in her predicament.
"Get those lights out, please. Everyone down to the shelter." An officer shouts.
"Jack? Are you going down to the shelter? Only I've got to go off on some silly guard duty. Ah, barrage balloon, eh? Must've come loose. Happens now and then. Don't you RAF boys use them for target practice?" Another officer talk to this one-Jack.
Jack zooms in on Kyraiah's derriere and speaks with an American accent.
"Excellent bottom." Jack says looking out the window.
"I say, old man, there's a time and a place. Look, you should really be off." The officer says to Jack
"Sorry, old man. I've got to go meet a girl. But you've got an excellent bottom too." Jack says to the other man before walking off.

High over Westminster, Kyraiah finally loses her grip on the thick rope. Screaming, she falls, and is caught in a beam.
"Okay, okay, I've got you." A disembodied voice calls out to her.
"Who's got me? Who's got me, and you know, how?" She asks, playing dumb because why not.
"I'm just programming your descent pattern. Keep as still as you can and keep your hands and feet inside the light field." The voice calls again.
"Descent pattern?" She aske generally curious this time.
"Oh, and could you switch off your cell phone? No, seriously, it interferes with my instrument." The mans voice says again.
"You know, no one ever believes that." Ky tells the mans but nevertheless she turns her brand new phone off. The Doctor had just given it to her this morning, incase they were separated, just like they were now. It had been Roses idea and the Doctor had very quickly agreed.
"Thank you. That's much better." He tells her.
"Oh, yeah, that's a real load off, that is. I'm hanging in the sky in the middle of a German air raid speaking with a disembodied voice, but hey, my mobile phone's off." She says back to the man. She can here his accent. American. She likes it.
"Be with you in a moment." He calls back. Inside his ship, he thinks about her accent. Irish. He likes it.
"The mobile communication device indicates non-contemporaneous life form." His computer tells him.
"She's not from around here, no. Ready for you?"

"Hold tight!" The Americans says to her.
"To what?" She snaps back.
"Fair point." He replies.

(A/n I know about what has been said about John barrowman but intend to keep him the way he is as we have to separate the person from their work. So he will stay the way I have written him but do not agree with the actions of John )