Chp. 2 - A New Love Story

Third Person POV (With Aurora):
              "They are no longer in the maze but it makes no sense" Aurora states frustrated. Not because the boys got out but what she doesn't understand is how. "Love calm down." Gavin says softly with his british accent. Gavin showed up a few months back and has been close to Aurora, Brenda, and Jorge but especailly Aurora. No they are not dating but it is painfully noticable how much they like eachother but with both of them being so stubborn they have yet to admit it. "What if WCKED has them and they get tortured or worse killed. I don't know what I would do if they were dead surely I could live without Trevor because he is an ass but still-" Aurora started ranting but Gavin put a hand on her shoulder and gave her a soft smile before saying. "Your ranting, calm down love I'm sure they are fine." If you couldn't have already noticed Gavin always calls Auora love, he also calls her rory like Brenda and Jorge, and then there is her full name but he only does that when he scolds her which he rarely ever does so that word only has come out of his mouth 8 times since the nicknames started. At the moment Gavin and Aurora were walking around the scorch looking for well anything that doesn't seem right when Aurora started to get a feeling. "We need to go to Brenda and Jorge immediately" She says with wide eyes before dashing back inside. "Wha- RORY SLOW DOWN" he shouts before running after her and shortly catching up with her.

(5 minutes later)
            "No I won't let you" Jorge says. "Why not I have my magic plus I'm taking Gavin with me." Auora says back. The feeling Auora got was that she needed to find an old acquaintance. "Plus it's Marcus he doesn't stand a chance against a mouse." Aurora continues. Jorge sighs and says "Fine-" Aurora squeels and jumps up like a little kid and they all look at her "Sorry" she says in a quiet voice sitting back on the couch, "-but if you can't find anything within a week you come back." Jorge continues. "Bu-" Aurora says. "Ah no acceptions." Jorge interrupts. "Bu-" Auora tries again to which Jorge sighs and says. "No aurora you can not go out and start heeling more people with the flare, you almost died last time. You can't use that much power at once." Auora pouts but agrees and her Gavin get ready to head out. "Stay safe." Brenda says while hugging Aurora. "I will." Aurora replies. Jorge and Gavin hug and when they pull apart Jorge looks at Gavin in a serious way, "Protect her." he says. Gavin softly smiles and glances at Auora beofre replying "Always." and with that the two set off.

Authors not: SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHILE I JUST GOT BACK TO IN PERSON SCHOOL AND HAD DANCE COMPETITION STARTED AND IT WAS A LOT. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE WHEN I CAN AND IT WILL NORMALLY BE ON WEDNESDAYS AND THE WEEKENDS. ALSO SORRY ITS A PRETTY SHORT CHAPTER LOVE YOU ALL BYEEEEEE.