Adrien

I leapt from building to building, using my stick to help with the long distances. If I wasn't back at the mansion soon, Nathalie would find out I had been gone and I'd be grounded for life. But even with that in my mind, I wanted to stay out here. To just leap around the city all day. The only time I could really be myself was when I was wearing a mask. Otherwise I had to be the Perfect Boy. The Model, The A+ Student, The Gentleman.

I slid down my stick and into my window, sighing. At least I could look forward to patrol tonight, and maybe an akumitization today. They had started becoming more and more frequent. Ladybug thought Shadowmoth was getting desperate, and I agreed. I wondered why he needed the miraculouses so much. What did he want so badly that he'd destroy the world to get it?

"Claws off." I commanded, and felt the suit coming off as Plagg flew out into the air.

"Finally! I'm starving!" He whined. I just laughed and gave him a piece of camembert I had pulled out of my pocket.

"Plagg, how come people can fall in love with someone who doesn't like them back? It doesn't make sense. How can one person think the world of someone, but they think that they're just a friend?"

"Oh boy. What happened now Pouty Boy?"

"Nothing! And that's just it! I keep thinking that if I give her time, she'll come around, but she still hasn't!" I flopped onto my bed, opening my phone to look at the hundreds of pictures of Ladybug.

Plagg muttered something I couldn't make out. He seemed to find it very amusing, but I had learned not to ask. Last time this happened, he was whispering a declaration of love to his cheese. I just kept scrolling through pictures of Ladybug until it was time to get ready for school.