~chapter 6~: "tying together"

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫...𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞- (𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐲 ->-) 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔! 𝐬𝐨𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬-

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆!!!!!<𝟑

____________________________

Y/N POV

I woke up, realizing I had overslept, I tried getting up but something was holding me- very tightly. I looked and saw, almost screamed might I add, I whispered but yelled at the little devil "..TSUKASA WTF..." I said he opened his eyes slowly and yawned, "oh hey y/n!" He said hugging me while laying down, "tsukasa can you let me go- I have to go to class-" he looked at me with a somewhat sad face and said "but I wanna cuddle yooooooou :(", his face was too cute- but I had to resist "I'm sorry tsukasa but I've gotta go" He sighed and let me go. I pat his head before I go and he just smiles and disappears.

I changed into my human form and ran.

____________________________

Thankfully I made it, well not on time- but I made it!

My homeroom teacher look at me funny tho-

"L/n? why are you so late?", "AH- I-I'm sorry sir- I overslept..", He sighed and told me to just sit down. I went to my seat and sat down, embarrassed. Someone whispered to me, "Hey don't worry I'll share my notes with you!" "Oh thank you!", "no problem! my name is Naomi and your L/n?", "yes, but my first name is Y/n", "ah- nice to meet you l/n-san! I don't wanna be rude since I've only just met you-", "its okay! lets look at the board I'll talk to you after classes k?", "k!".

'I've made a new friend!' I thought while looking back at the board. I felt a tap on my shoulder and knew exactly who it was..Mind you nobody sits behind me, "y/n? sorry for bothering you but..can we talk, please." said hanako, I sighed trying not to cry "s-sure." I said and asked to go to the restroom, "Meet me at the rooftop at lunch okay?" said Naomi "okay."

I went out the classroom and walked with hanako not making eye contact. We arrived at the balcony and he spoke, leaning on the railing, "Y/N I want you to know that I never meant to make you cry, your too special to me and I don't want to make you sad" He took off his hat, "please forgive me.. I don't want to live in this pit of sadness anymore, I don't want you to either.", I started crying again, but not of sadness, "w-wait why are you crying?! I'm sorry I didn't mean-" I hugged him tightly "Hanako-kun... I'm sorry for running away.. leaving you there.. yes of course I'll forgive you! none of this was your fault.." My voice began breaking (I was crying while making this pls-) The bell rung, I headed to my next class waving to hanako smiling, he smiled back. 

I arrived but my teacher, tsuchigomori told me this "Ms. L/n you have detention for showing up to class late, saying you overslept, and for leaving class saying your going to the bathroom but you were skipping." I sighed and nodded heading to my seat, he seemed to notice my expression and sighed beginning the lesson 'so much for a good day..' I thought.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

After classes I headed to the rooftop to meet Naomi. I saw them sitting down and I went next to them, "hey Naomi!", "oh hi l/n-san!" I smiled and sat by them, "Here's my notes, copy them but make sure you study.", "don't worry I will, thanks again!"

When I was done we talked some but someone was there looking at us "y/n? whose this" "oh hi yuki! this is naomi", "Naomi huh..well it nice to meet you Naomi :)" She smiled, but it wasn't genuine..is she jealous?-

Nahhhh she couldn't be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AFTER CLASSES

I was about to head back to my boundary when I remembered, "oh yeah- I have detention.."

"That's correct, well c'mon then, lets go."

"huh?" I turned as I heard the voice "oh, hey sensei, how did you find me?", he didn't answer me. 'wow rude..'. We arrived at the library, "what are we doing here?" I asked, "you will be cleaning the library." He said, "wait WHAT?"

"you heard me. Clean."

I sighed and picked up the broom, I thought while sweeping 'he kinda reminds me of hanako, except more mature and strict- and I'm yashiro..〒▽〒'.

Still cleaning, but something happened, Tsuchi lit up like something was wrong and he said he would be back, he then said "what ever you do don't follow me, got it?", "o-okay?" I said confused. And like the good student I am...I followed him- 

He went inside some portal and I went in too, I looked around, 'this must be the 4'o clock library.. Its so dark!' as I was walking I saw yashiro and kou, yashiro was looking through a book, which I'm sure was hers -w-, they noticed me. "Oh? y/n what are you doing here?!" yashiro quickly closed the book, she had red all over her hands, "I- I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING I SWEAR IT WAS FROM THE BOOK-"

"NENE LOOK OUT" I screamed, she looked to the side seeing a figure that looked like her, "is that me?..", "SENPAI" they fell down and that, that thing..was reaching for yashiro, "AHHHHHHHHHH HANAKO HELP ME!!!!!" he appeared out of no where- "you called?~" He said cheerfully and turned serious slashing the monster.

All I did was stand there while everything was happening. I realized,

The more I'm here, the more I forget about my own world..I begin to wonder once more how everything is going..

I look to the side and see a black book that reads 'y/n l/n' I grab it and read,

"no way..."

_____________________________________

(𝐀/𝐍) : 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲- 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞- 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭.

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠-

𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡. 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥!