~chapter 5~: "a ghosts love"

Hewo hewo~! I am back and I wanna start this off by saying thank you so much for over 100 reads it means a lot 🥰 ily guys so much!

And without further ado chapter 5!

Happy reading~! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

I cant stop thinking of yesterday when hanako kissed me..AHHHHHHH ITS EVERY WEEB GIRLS DREAM!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!!well even though it was a kiss on the cheek IM STILL HAPPY. I was to busy dreaming I didn't notice the teacher calling my name.

"Ms. l/n?"

"Ms. L/n?"

"L/N"

"H-Huh?!"

I finally snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at my teacher- tsuchigomori...(also I don't know what grade tsuchi teaches but who cares he's your teacher, be happy -w- and I'm bout to write something dumb..a question everyone knows but meh-) he had a slightly angry face and gestured me to stand up. I was so scared...it's the worst thing when a teacher calls you out. He's so intimidating but hot at the same time! Even though I could never date him, I can still admire! Right?

"It seems that you have been daydreaming, let's hope you have payed attention.." he then erased something of the board and I gulped "what is the answer to this expression and show your work on the board" I calmed down a little but not fully 'the question can't be that hard right?' I say as I look at the problem 'hmmm 45 x 2 - 32➗4' Okay seems simple as long as I don't screw up..I walk up to the board and pick up the piece of chalk and begin solving the problem saying as I go.

" 82..?" (Thank you for correcting me, you know who you are uwu) I finally say placing down the chalk and hesitantly looking at tsuchigomori, lord this man is tall...

He looked at the board and nodded "correct, you may go back to your seat" I sigh in relief and head back to my seat.

-time skip-

Y/N POV

It was finally lunch time and I finished early so I decided to go in my boundary and make some more flower crowns.

Once I got there I was about to change into my apparition form until I heard a familiar voice, it was Kou I jumped in surprise and looked at him " k-Kou?! What are you doing here?!" I said he looked at me and scratched the back of his head, "hehe h-hey y/n umm sorry for scaring you, but we were wondering if you wanted to hang out with us today.." I assumed by 'we' he Meant yashiro and hanako. " oh sure why not" I said "okay follow me!" I nodded and followed him.

We went to the rooftop where I saw the two, hanako and yashiro, as soon as they saw me the immediately got up and hugged me. I hugged them back and hanako took my hand. "We're so happy to see you! Come sit down with us" he smiled and I blushed and giggled, his smile was so adorable! I don't know why but I remembered yesterday's event and my face turned red! I quickly covered my face looking away. I knew hanako was staring at me he then tapped my shoulder "y/n? Is something wrong? Why are you red?" I calmed down and the red went kinda away "n-no! Everything is absolutely fine!" I said and took his hand and brought him to yashiro and Kou, we both sat down and we all talked.

It was great! We had a few laughs and smiles, I was happy to be here and be with them!

Afterwards hanako gave me a note and they all left to go to class of course and hanako went to the bathroom with the mokke, I looked at the note and blushed.

____________________________________

Meet me at the tree behind the school there's something I need to tell you.

-hanako

____________________________________

'Wait does he mean the confession tree?! I-is he gonna confess?!' I blushed at the thought and realized that I was probably gonna play as yashiro...I've seen the episode, I guess I will help him.

I then walked to my next class.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I was talking with one of my friends her name is yuki, I told her about being confessed to and what I should do.

"Well do you like him? What does he look like?"

"He black hair, amber eyes, he's short, he's good at fighting, he's kinda cute" I said smiling and thinking about hanako.

"Hmmmmmm so you do like him~?😏"

"W-What?! No! I mean yes! I mean! -sighs- I don't know.."

"Hm okay you see how it goes and decide for yourself, I can't help you with everything."

"Wow.. okay fine"

I got up and walked out of the classroom and my friend gave me a thumbs up, I smiled and walked to the tree.

As I neared I saw hanako and walked to him. "Oh! Y/n! You made it!" I nodded and smiled but I felt a little sad inside... Its probably gonna be the same..but I'll help him..

He held my hands and looked at me " y/n I've been wanting to say this for a little while now..but I-I love you! Will you go out with me?" I blushed and I was so happy but I had to stay focused I look at him and said "I'm sorry.." we then heard a voice and it was the tree "I'm sorry?! What do you mean I'm sorry! Your supposed to except ones love! Your supposed to love him back!"the tree then tried to get us but hanako fought him and the tree turned into a small tree

Hanako looked at me his face looked surprised and a little sad. I looked at him and tried not to cry but I couldn't help it "this is what you needed me for right? To help you get the tree? Your welcome! I should be off now see ya.." I ran away and I cried I knew this was gonna happen but I can't! Was that even a real one or not!? I don't know what to think! I just wanted to cry..

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

My pov uwu

A little later you went to your boundary and cried you calmed down a little and started making flower crowns to calm yourself. You kept thinking but you didn't know if it was real or not because of his expression. But what you didn't know was there was a little boy listening to you and it wasn't hanako..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Y/N POV

I kept talking to myself and I then heard a voice and I knew exactly who it was...

"Wow that's sad, can't believe you fell for that"

I turned around and squeaked being scared and the little boy who was none other then Tsukasa looked at me and chuckled "I love the look on your face! Your really pretty y'know but that expression makes you prettier!" He floated towards me and smiled sadisticly I realized I was in my apparition form and panicked.

"Calm down I won't hurt you! Also I love this form your beautiful! I know a lot about you so don't worry I won't tell~"

I sighed but I was kinda scared that he's been watching me..he asked if he could stay with me and smiled...but that smile..it was demanding me to..like if I didn't something bad would happen so I nodded not wanting that to happen he was back to the sweet little boy in an instant!

It wasn't all that bad though we made flower crowns together. I almost forgot about today's events and decided to calm down.

I was happy.

_________________

(A/n): hey you all sorry for the wait I hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^^

Ily guys so much! <3