"one hell of a christmas!"

Hewooooo im backkkk!!! And I will be publishing chapter 6 later, but since Christmas is around the corner I thought about doing this! Sooo without further ado..

Happy reading!!<3

Credit to miyuki_san on Pinterest!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

I was getting dressed in my boundary for school and when I finally went in the school full of students the whole place was decorated with festive things! There was even a little tree in the classrooms!

The smell of Christmas filled the air, everything was beautiful! But of course we still have classes.

I went to my classroom and sat at my desk. Class began.

_______________

Class wasn't as bad as I thought, but it wasn't done. Everyone had gifts so they all passed them around. I felt someone tap on my shoulder, i looked to my left and saw yuki with a box wrapped in (y/f/c) paper she gave me the box and said "here this is for you!" She said smiling sweetly 'her smiles so cute' i thought.

I looked at the box and opened it, it was (whatever you wanted for christmas uwu) i was so happy and excited! "Thank you yuki!!! Its what ive always wanted!" I got up and hugged her, she giggled "thats what friends are for!" I remembered something and reached in my backpack and pulled out a gift bag. "Here i got something for you too!" She got excited and took the box gently, she looked in the bag and pulled out a necklace she opened the lock and saw a picture of the both of us.

"Awww thank you so much y/n! This is so sweet" she had a little tear in her eye as she put on the necklace holding the locket "thats not all!" I said giggling, she looked back in and saw a case and picked it up, "omg..Y/N THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!" She hugged me tightly "its the game ive always wanted! I thought it was sold out!".

We both talked for a bit and i heard the bell ring and looked back at yuki "i'll see you next class!" I said, she nodded and we both got our stuff and headed out.

I went to my boundary and changed I looked around cause i felt like i was being watched..i looked in front of me and gasped 'oh no! The little devils back!' I thought looking at him, he giggled "I scared you didnt I? Your face was amazing!" He said, I sighed "yes tsukasa?" He was confused "i didnt come here for anything. Oh nevermind, merry christmas y/n-chan!" He said holding my arm "now lets have fun!"
He said I blushed 'wait a min-'.

---------------

Turns out we just talked. He kept talking about amane and how beautiful/handsome i was.

Haha...me and my dirty mind..

Any way he gave me a small box "open it!" I smiled 'hes so sweet, but evil-' i opened the box and it was a mistletoe "huh? A mistletoe?" I then realized and before I could say anything he kissed my cheek.

My face blushed a deep red and I fell. He giggled and said "you liked your gift?" He stood up and said "I like you a lot y/n!" He said floating away. I stood there holding my cheek and thinking..

Maybe he isn't so bad after all..

--------------
(A/N): this isn't the end dont worry
This is a small part. I will be updating every day. Today was yuki and tsukasa, tomorrow is hanako and yashiro uwu.

You got a kiss from tsukasaaaaaa owo

Bye bye!~

______________________

One hell of a christmas
Part 2!!
___________________

Y/N POV