21. The Confessions

Hey there!💫❤ The last chapter of Hooriya is finally here 🤧🥺🥳

Enjoy to the fullest!💛

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

Hooriya's POV:

I slightly groaned as I felt sunlight peeking out from behind the curtains and disturbing me from my peaceful slumber. I tried to turn away to the side but abruptly stopped as I realised I was being weighed down by something heavy and could barely move. I slightly shivered as I turned around and found Suleiman half laying on me, with his face deeply buried in my neck. He was only clad in a thin cotton shirt and his boxers, which made the situation all the more embarrassing. But for some strange reason, instead of feeling shy and nervous like I normally would in his embrace, I felt safe and secure in his arms.

A deep blush adorned my cheeks as the previous night's memories flooded my brain, and I immediately tried to sneakily get out of Suleiman's hold.

The last thing I wanted to do right now was face Suleiman's continuous shamelessness...

I tried somehow pulling his hulk-like arm off of my waist but all my futile attempts went down the drain when I felt him tightening his hold around my waist and mumbling out a few incoherent words. I closed my eyes shut as I felt him completely engulf me with his body and his musky scent.

¨S-suleiman, m-mujhe t-tayar hona hai a-aap please thora side pe ho jaein, (S-suleiman I-I have t-to g-get ready p-please move aside a-a bit)¨ I let out a pleading whisper when I felt him further move his face into my neck.

Ya Allah, I swear this man will be the death of me one day!

¨Sleep, Hoor,¨ A shiver went down my spine as he mumbled the words in my neck, his voice deep and husky.

¨Suleiman, p-please, sub n-nechay hamara wait kar rahe hon gein, (Suleiman, p-please, everyone m-must be waiting for us downstairs)¨ I tried once again to somehow convince him, but he didn't so much as move a muscle.

¨S-Suleiman-¨ I was abruptly cut off as Suleiman looked up at me and gave me his signature glare.

¨Hooriya, tumne mujhse shaadi ki hai, mama baba se nahi! (Hooriya, you have married me, not my parents!) They can wait, now be quiet and let me sleep,¨ He grumbled at me and hid his face in my neck once again, caging me even further in his arms. I gulped. How on earth am I supposed to get this beast of a man off of me now!? Just as I was about to speak up again, I heard a knock on the door.

¨Suleiman Bhai, Hooriya Bhabhi, aap log uth gaye? Sub aapka neeche intazaar kar rahe hain, (Suleiman Bhai, Hooriya Bhabhi, did you guys wake up? Everyone is waiting for you downstairs)¨ As soon as I heard Madiha's voice, I immediately panicked.

Everyone is already waiting!? Oh my goodness, just what will they be thinking!? Ugh, it's all because of this big, fat buffoon!

¨Bus 30 minutes me aa rahe hain hum Madiha! (We're coming down in 30 mins Madiha!)¨ My voice came out slightly croaky because of the heavy rock-like being lying on top of me, but thankfully Madiha was satisfied and almost immediately went away. I sighed in relief and immediately thought of a plan to wake up the sleeping giant. I got a hold of my phone from the side table, put up an alarm for a minute later, and put the phone right next to Suleiman's ear.

I knew I was probably going to badly pay for this later, but desperate times call for desperate measures!

BUZZ!