IJ-NEWS: 3 teams, Mewtwo, and a wall

Hello all my guys gals and non binary pals, and welcome back to Insanity News!

Here I'll be reporting on a finding of mine through Discord.

As you know, Eevees_closet (AKA Mewtwo) is basically the face of Pokemon Wattpad, and me, being part of this, is kinda obligated to know him.
Being famous and all that, he has a Discord server (technically two but one is inactive) based on his Minecraft SMP, the Wattpad SMP.

Despite the unoriginal name it has gained a quite a few members and has quite the history, some of it's early days being mentioned in my, err, crackbook I guess you could call it.
The server has been reset twice now, with it's latest iteration being far more interesting then before, so that's what I'm here to report on.

As said in the title, there are now 3 teams simply called teams 1-3.
The basic rundown of the current situation of the teams is;

Team 1: Fell behind and needed to ask for help at multiple points. Known for building a wall that took almost 3 real life days to construct, and plan to build even more within a week. They have strong willpower despite lack of resources. Also known for being Mewtwo's team.

Team 2: Easily the most competitive team. Known for taking members from teams, mostly Team 3. Not much significant activity but they certainly don't need to prove their strength in a war. Known for being Fumi_Tokoyami's team (AKA Birb).

Team 3: Ah yes, my team. The team that drank the most caffeine and got the most resources early. Members of Team 3 have been shown to be logical thinkers and play smarter, not harder. Known for housing who is essentially the server's peacekeeper and judge, BeanieTheBat (AKA Beanie).

As you can tell, this immediately makes things more interesting even from the perspective of someone like me who hasn't even gone on the server yet.
Already there's conflict between teams and our days are numbered before combat between teams is allowed.
Strategies have been discussed, plans made and fear grows.

Not much has happened yet, but you may consider this as context for when something worth writing about does happen.

For now, all we can do is wait.

That's all for now! Until next time,
C ya!